All-Star Ruby Slipper Full Up Grip

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2011
Can anyone who has attended one of the USASF meetings, or knows, explain the ruby slipper full up grip.

A video would be great if it's available.

Thanks!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I saw this on CheerUpdates twitter, if it's any help. Looks interesting! (Sorry if the image doesn't show up, this is my first time ever doing this from my phone. Just let me know if it doesn't.)
image_zps2730023f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I saw this on CheerUpdates twitter, if it's any help. Looks interesting! (Sorry if the image doesn't show up, this is my first time ever doing this from my phone. Just let me know if it doesn't.)
image_zps2730023f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
It worked on my phone but the photo isn't showing up on the computer. Looks like an interesting new grip, would love to hear an explanation or see a video!

It worked on my phone but the photo isn't showing up on the computer. Looks like an interesting new grip, would love to hear an explanation or see a video!
If I had to guess, I'd say black shorts on the left is the backspot (or becomes the backspot before it's over), and her other hand is on the flyers rear. And the one that we only see their hands is another base. But like I said, that's a guess.

If I had to guess, I'd say black shorts on the left is the backspot (or becomes the backspot before it's over), and her other hand is on the flyers rear. And the one that we only see their hands is another base. But like I said, that's a guess.

According to twitter the girl with white nail Polish is the back spot

If this is what i think it is its really easy
the girl on the left is the backspot, back one is the sidebase and right one the main base, all the flyer does is just stand up in a lib, the bases do the rotation and go to their regular places
i always confuse main and side in this so i am not 100% sure
we did that with 3 groups last season and if you only look at the flyer you dont see any difference at all

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but I really don't like it when the bases move in a full up. I guess it just looks a lot cleaner when they don't move. I know it gets scored the same regardless so I understand why people want to make it as easy as possible though.

Back