All-Star Rumorville- F5 Going Medium

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Perhaps premier team was a poor choice of words. Team they're most known for (and arguably most watched), was what I meant. F5, as far as my cheer history knows, has always been large. Granted so had Panthers before they went small so who knows? Reign has changed size over the years, as have weather girls, which is why I'd be less surprised if they adjusted and f5 stayed a same. And that's not a knock to either of those teams. It's just seemed logical that if historically those have been more flexible in size, they would continue to be so. As f5 hasn't in at least ten years, that would be surprising.

I'm shocked that someone who's been on the boards this long thought I wasn't using logic and was bashing teams. I'll be the first to admit if a team doesn't fit my flavor, but I'm hardly THAT ridiculous. :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I wouldn't mind if F5 went medium but their name is F5 and that's the largest twister so their name wouldn't make sense

I believe the F5 name came from it being the most powerful tornado? And F5 were given that name because they were or wanted to be the most powerful in the gym/large senior?
Correct me if im being totally crazy and wrong here!

I believe the F5 name came from it being the most powerful tornado? And F5 were given that name because they were or wanted to be the most powerful in the gym/large senior?
Correct me if im being totally crazy and wrong here!
You are correct! F5 means winds in excess of 200 mph! Has nothing to do with width nor height. Strictly the destructive force it causes. Just like the team, once they come thru it's not fun for us! That is a compliment to the Maryland Family btw! My heart is with Black!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

All I want is f5 to come out next season with a "we are mad as you know what" attitude and take home a globe and some rings.

F5 is not going medium everybody :rolleyes: can we just move on....

Well, since the team has not been formed yet, we don't know that it's not going medium. That would be why the thread was created, because of the rumors. Nothing in here but some fun speculation. However, you are free to move on. :D

Well LadyBullets are large and F5 is medium and Youth Silver are now Senior silver and are small all girl.

The word "rumor" is in the title of this thread so I should have known better but I started reading this and saw "Lady Bullets" and "Large" and enjoyed about .5 seconds of shock and excitement until I then saw "Youth Silver."

Womp womp.

Back