Senior 4 At Worlds?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

definitely NOT. not to sound harsh but it's supposed to be for the best of the best, the highest levels competing against one another. if they want to go to worlds they should log more hours at the gym and get on a level 5 team. if it were open to other levels then it would just turn into another "nationals."

I think level four teams are really good . But they definitely dont think they belong at worlds. Worlds are for level five and All levels for levels 1-4 and it should stay that way :)

No. It's something to look forward to - if you get there. You need to be s5 to be allowed to go. I hope my cp goes with a full paid bid when she is ready (meaning - on S5). At J5 and just 13, she is doing just great. All levels and US finals here we come!
Good luck to all teams going to Worlds!

i see everyone feels strongly about this lol but i disagree with the people saying that senior open 5 (restricted) shouldn't be allowed at worlds when there are "level 5" teams that go to worlds with a bunch of layouts and a few fulls and no doubles just so they can say they went rather than actually being there to contend like the team below and no discredit to them but this is a senior 5 open level routine yet this team received a bid to worlds when i see this its really not fair that senior open 5 is being punished for competing in the correct division rather than going to small comps just to get bids to say you were at worlds.

Example of Senior 5 routine that could have been senior 5 open but because of the division they registered in were allowed to compete at worlds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8WsXWXOeC4

i see everyone feels strongly about this lol but i disagree with the people saying that senior open 5 (restricted) shouldn't be allowed at worlds when there are "level 5" teams that go to worlds with a bunch of layouts and a few fulls and no doubles just so they can say they went rather than actually being there to contend like the team below and no discredit to them but this is a senior 5 open level routine yet this team received a bid to worlds when i see this its really not fair that senior open 5 is being punished for competing in the correct division rather than going to small comps just to get bids to say you were at worlds.

Example of Senior 5 routine that could have been senior 5 open but because of the division they registered in were allowed to compete at worlds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8WsXWXOeC4

If a Senior open 5 teams wants to go to worlds make sure all their athletes are age eligible and go for a bid. There is no rule saying they can enter a regular senior division and go for a bid. But your athletes have to follow the age guidelines to go.

If a Senior open 5 teams wants to go to worlds make sure all their athletes are age eligible and go for a bid. There is no rule saying they can enter a regular senior division and go for a bid. But your athletes have to follow the age guidelines to go.

i completely agree with you my comment was aimed more at those saying that senior 5 shouldnt be allowed at worlds be cause they have not earned the right to compete because the are not true "level 5 cheerleaders" there are girls on teams that go to worlds with layouts but there are girls with fulls that dont go because they don't "deserve" to go because thier team is senior 5 open

it seems that this question generates a few answers and LOTS of ARROGANCE. The reasons that level 4 senior should not be at worlds are logical. Worlds rewards the achievement of teams that have reached the highest level of skill. I don't think that we should lower the standard. Keep the "bar" high and teams will always strive to become the best they could be. Also how could you justify having very good level 5 & 6 squads not getting bids to worlds yet having level 4 teams attending? It just wouldn't work at this event due to the limits of time and space. However, there are the All Levels, US Finals, and Cheersport that put on fine events where level 4 seniors can compete for the Championship. oh and by the way, level 6 absolutely deserves to be at Worlds!

If Jr.5 isn't allowed to go to worlds, why would Sr.4 go?
Plus, In my opinion, if your a SENIOR age cheerleader, than why haven't you worked hard enough to be on a level 5 team. That's why Worlds is for level 5.

Yeah, cuz SENIORS don't even have to work hard to GET TO level 4. The only reason they wouldn't make level 5 is cuz the're lazy.

Back