Senior 4 At Worlds?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If Jr.5 isn't allowed to go to worlds, why would Sr.4 go?
Plus, In my opinion, if your a SENIOR age cheerleader, than why haven't you worked hard enough to be on a level 5 team. That's why Worlds is for level 5.

i understand why level 5 is for worlds, but i worked SO hard to get to level 4 and i am a senior age cheerleader. and i know many senior age cheerleaders who have worked harder just to get to level 3.

If Jr.5 isn't allowed to go to worlds, why would Sr.4 go?
Plus, In my opinion, if your a SENIOR age cheerleader, than why haven't you worked hard enough to be on a level 5 team. That's why Worlds is for level 5.
I've been working my butt off for seven years. I'm still only level 3. Does this make me lazy?
Some people, me for example, just aren't born with natural talent. We have to work super hard just to progress even a little bit.

No, I don't think they should have level 4 at Worlds because Worlds is already packed with teams anyway. If anything, they should let J5 and Y5 teams compete at Worlds. I LOVE L4 teams, but them at Worlds just wouldn't seem right.

I personally liked when J5 went to worlds only because I was OBSESSED with starlites, and that's the only competition we had in common. But NO senior 4... I mean there are some FIERCCCEEE level 4 teams out there. Like CJA, but no. sorry.

I think if they allow any more divisions to compete at Worlds, they better find themselves a bigger venue or else spread the competition over like 4 days. Think of how many SR 4 teams there are across the country. On the other hand, if it were an International Level 4, I think that's a great idea. I think countries with brand new or emerging squads need the option of level 4, or even 4.2 so they have a chance to succeed.

NO! its practically unfair because there are other divisions worth putting back at worlds like the junior/junior coed 5. i DO love a couple of teams on level 4 but i don't want to see them at worlds. its very tasking for level 5 teams to get paid bids, how much more if they will include level 4 teams?! the event producers would go crazy :deadhorse:

the thing we have to remember is that there are already so many teams at Worlds where and when would these level 4 teams compete??? I've never been to worlds, or on a level 5 team for that matter, but I still think it should be left for the best....if we let level 4 go then level 3 will want to go and then level 2 and the next thing we know Craptastic All-Stars Senior 1 are going to be world champions.

No. Not level 4. It's supposed to be Worlds. All the top teams are Level 5 teams and it shouldn't be watered down. There are all-level worlds that Level 4 compete in.

Im NOT saying that level 4 should be able to go to worlds but, i do think that competitions like All-Levels and US Finals aren't the same. I feel like there should be a "worlds like" competition for level 4 teams. I don't think it should be aired on tv but, i do think they should be presented with a "ring, jacket, book-bag" something above the ordinary drawstring bags to recognize their hard work and dedication to their team. I feel like too much attention is for Level 5. Some people do have the potential to be on level 5 but, while working to get their skills people do get injured and if it's their last year cheering that's a tad bit upsetting.Cheering isn't just about our level 5 teams. It takes someone people on a lower level first to make our wonderful level 5 teams that we do have since we ALL know, "Cheering is NOTHING you perfect overnight" we should keep our young ones motivated with something to be the best! :)

this is the first fierce post i have EVER read with a completely unanimous answer in every single post...i am very impressed....take it all in people...this will prob be the last time we will ever have complete agreement across the boards! :D

Im NOT saying that level 4 should be able to go to worlds but, i do think that competitions like All-Levels and US Finals aren't the same. I feel like there should be a "worlds like" competition for level 4 teams. I don't think it should be aired on tv but, i do think they should be presented with a "ring, jacket, book-bag" something above the ordinary drawstring bags to recognize their hard work and dedication to their team. I feel like too much attention is for Level 5. Some people do have the potential to be on level 5 but, while working to get their skills people do get injured and if it's their last year cheering that's a tad bit upsetting.Cheering isn't just about our level 5 teams. It takes someone people on a lower level first to make our wonderful level 5 teams that we do have since we ALL know, "Cheering is NOTHING you perfect overnight" we should keep our young ones motivated with something to be the best! :)

I somewhat agree, but those competitions also have multiple locations over multiple weekends. if it was truly the best of the best of those levels coming together for ONE weekend in ONE venue, then yes, they should definitely be rewarded with more than a backpack. I know a lot of them give hoodies/jackets--but i don't think it's fair to say they were the best senior 4 team because they won US finals in one specific city, and there are still 5 other teams claiming that same title. I like how they do the comparison for the winners of each division at each competition, but i wish it was a live performance in order to actually determine the true "champion" of that division.

Back