Senior 4 At Worlds?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're getting super annoying. You're like freaking 12?! Grow up! Nobody cares. I'm allowed to post whatever I want. So why don't you eff off and go lose some weight :)
Who do you think you are?! Come on here and post about cheerleading, and stupid things like senior 4 at worlds all you want. But don't ever get in someones face like that and tell them to lose weight. Get some respect, and go away. Because no one thinks that was funny, witty, a good comeback, or anything else you were going for.

@PghxCheer2

I have Cheered level 5 at worlds in 2010 and level 6 at worlds in 2011. The tumbling is the same and even though the stunting is different the gap is still close, were as level 4 every aspect of the routine is not at the level it needs to be for a worlds competition. Level 6 has many similar requirements as level 5 the only difference is baskets you can flip, pyramids are 2 levels high, and flipping does not have to be braced. we still double down out of one legged stunts. Level 4 does not do anything on the level 5 or 6 score sheet, thats why we will never just have level 6 at worlds.

I wasn't being serious with my post but I guess the sarcasm didn't come across well.

By the way did I just miss out on some posts from the possible return of Mr. SmileyFace again?

god i don't even remember why i said no level 6, i wouldn't be able to handle going to worlds and not watching bangkok and gt infinty!
Exactly! ;) Level 6 is probably at Worlds because many international teams only have level 6 in senior (I know it's like that in Europe). Even though some teams choose to compete in level 5 at Worlds to compete against better teams.

it seems that this question generates a few answers and LOTS of ARROGANCE. The reasons that level 4 senior should not be at worlds are logical. Worlds rewards the achievement of teams that have reached the highest level of skill. I don't think that we should lower the standard. Keep the "bar" high and teams will always strive to become the best they could be. Also how could you justify having very good level 5 & 6 squads not getting bids to worlds yet having level 4 teams attending? It just wouldn't work at this event due to the limits of time and space. However, there are the All Levels, US Finals, and Cheersport that put on fine events where level 4 seniors can compete for the Championship. oh and by the way, level 6 absolutely deserves to be at Worlds!

i agree about l6 being able to go to worlds -- its the highest level and just because its a smaller division doesnt mean they should be overlooked -- it will continue to grow :)

There are already entirely too many divisions and everywhere you go you are a national champion... SO w/ that being said, Worlds should be as selective as possible and really think about their bids and level 4 SHOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT be at Worlds.. nor level 3 nor Tiny Level 1. END OF STORY!

If we add in Level 4 teams, Worlds wouldn't mean the same thing, because it's to see who's the best of the best; not the best of the almost-best. That's why Worlds is so special. If we add in Level 4, it would just be another competition.

anybody who thinks that Level 6 should not go to worlds is completely ignorant. and some other words but i don't want to offend. it doesn't even make any sense? Level 6 at it's best is a harder level than 5 so why shouldn't it be there? Just because the division is smaller?... So what? Double Full baskets > Kick double baskets. -___-
Also guaranteed anyone who said that is still in high school because no college student in their right mind would ever say that... you're not going to be saying that once you become a collegiate athlete.

NO that is why we have all-levels comp. And every year I see level 5 teams that should not be there... you have to have something for everyone to work for and a have value to it.

Back