Senior 4 At Worlds?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So if I think the Miss Priss Cheer Emporium should NOT compete at Worlds, I should shimmy?

I don't think so...
Well then don't shimmy it! I didn't ask you to make a big deal about it! It was just to see how many people felt about each one! Durrrr!

Basically stating that it was a pretty uncalled for comment you made.

Basically stating that it was a pretty uncalled for comment you made.

Sorry you took it that way. But I try to get people to read what they actually type.

Did you mean what you said?

Maybe you think I'm being harsh, but I think I'm just keeping people honest.

Shimmy if you think sr. 4 or any other team should NOT compete at worlds!
Shimmy if you think worlds should expand the teams that are allowed to compete there to sr. 4 and such!
Shimmy if you HATE when people beg for shimmies in their posts! You newbies kill me. EARN your shimmies for poops sake!

ETA: I'm being a smarta**. Don't shimmy this if you hate it, but still take a stand against the newbies doing this! It annoys the crap outta me. I hate it almost as much as I hate the thought of Level 4 teams going to worlds.

Shimmy if you HATE when people beg for shimmies in their posts! You newbies kill me. EARN your shimmies for poops sake!

ETA: I'm being a smarta**. Don't shimmy this if you hate it, but still take a stand against the newbies doing this! It annoys the crap outta me. I hate it almost as much as I hate the thought of Level 4 teams going to worlds.
The point of that was to see how many people agreed and disagreed. Not for annoying people like you to complain about it. I was just trying to make a point. I use this for music purposes. I don't care about the whole shimmy things. Mind you own business and stop your complaining cause I could really care less!

The point of that was to see how many people agreed and disagreed. Not for annoying people like you to complain about it. I was just trying to make a point. I use this for music purposes. I don't care about the whole shimmy things. Mind you own business and stop your complaining cause I could really care less!
There's a poll feature for a reason. use it. We don't just go taking random polls in the middle of a thread.

Furthermore Trenton (if that is your real name), If you're on here for music then why are you taking polls about Senior 4 being at Worlds!? You're a pot calling a kettle black right now.
tumblr_ltzm8qib4x1r0d8jw.gif

I cheer... I'm not an english major. You're soooo freaking stupid for wasting your time correcting my spelling?
I believe @ACEDAD was just trying to help you get your point across, assuming that you meant you "couldn't care less" rather than it was possible for you to care less. I never knew that being an English major was a prerequisite for communicating politely or accurately. The more you learn…

Good luck with your music, your customer service will surely be exemplary, whatever the quality of your actual tracks.

Back