Senior 4 At Worlds?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anybody else besides me think that they should allow Sr. 4 at worlds?! I think a lot of the level 4 teams have what it takes to go to worlds and are talented enough. What is ya'lls input?!
NOOO!! Level 5 and 6 are the most complicated levels in the sport. If your team cant twist in tumbling then they should not go to worlds. Thats why the cheer worlds has all levels and US finals. WORLDS is for the best of the best and level four isnt what i consider the best. :eek:

I just don't understand why there are 7 pages after I answered the question first thing?

Because it's become a fierce board meme, like juniors at Worlds or using the search bar.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Newbies... please look at the date on the post before you before commenting on a thread. It will keep threads like this from coming back again.

Newbies... please look at the date on the post before you before commenting on a thread. It will keep threads like this from coming back again.

Ok, just to make sure I'm clear, we want the newbies to use the search bar so we don't jump all over them for bringing up something that's already been brought up. And then when they find the old thread, if they have something new to add we want them to shut up and keep it to themselves so we don't jump all over them for bringing the old thread back up. Soooooooo basically newbies should just not post? Because if the person who brought this thread back up had just posted a new one they'd have gotten cow faces and "Search. Bar." to death.

Seriously guys... You gotta choose one. You either want to nit pick people to death about the search bar or you want to nit pick them to death over bringing up old threads that they found. Not both.

Back