All-Star Senior 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my team is starting to work on level 4 skills, and its going AMAZING! its so much fun! :)

So I didn't want to start a new thread since it would be like the exact thing but could anyone name their favorite senior 4 teams for the division? like large senior 4, small senior 4, large/small co-ed senior 4? Just wondering lol I absolutely love this division because it's normally so fierce

And yesterday at cheersport I saw a gym I've never head of before. It was like One Athletics or something like that, but their sm senior 4 teams was so fierce. They are AMAZING!
This is my daughter's gym (she is on the senior 3 team). One Athletics is the former Small Senior 4 Intensity team from Gravity Cheer. We are a brand new gym, with a new coach, but the same amazing girls :)

This is my daughter's gym (she is on the senior 3 team). One Athletics is the former Small Senior 4 Intensity team from Gravity Cheer. We are a brand new gym, with a new coach, but the same amazing girls :)
Oh that makes perfect sense then. Gravity Cheer Intensity has always been amazing! Last year I was obsessed with their routine. If you don't mind me asking, why did all the girls switch gyms? And their senior 3 was really good too. For such young girls on that team, they are great tumblers and stunters!

Oh that makes perfect sense then. Gravity Cheer Intensity has always been amazing! Last year I was obsessed with their routine. If you don't mind me asking, why did all the girls switch gyms? And their senior 3 was really good too. For such young girls on that team, they are great tumblers and stunters!
The owners of the gym split and the coach of Intensity is the one no longer with Gravity. Due to the two owners battling out their contract in court he is not able to coach us right now, so we have a new coach, and are looking for a gym location but are still working hard despite losing our coach and our gym. It's been rough, and if you listen to Diamonds (sr 4) music you will hear the emotion and meaning behind our season!
Thanks for the compliments!

Back