All-Star Senior Elite......taking Vegas From Celine!?!?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ahhhh where did they get this adorable outfit?! I Need it!

Balera (a dancewear company) makes it. not sure if that's the brand they're wearing, but it's literally identical so i'm willing to take a wild guess that that's it. i know dancewear solutions sells it and i'm sure other dance places do as well. comes in other fun colors too :)

and no, i'm not a big giant creep. my family owns a dance studio and we spend months looking for costumes :p

Balera (a dancewear company) makes it. not sure if that's the brand they're wearing, but it's literally identical so i'm willing to take a wild guess that that's it. i know dancewear solutions sells it and i'm sure other dance places do as well. comes in other fun colors too :)

and no, i'm not a big giant creep. my family owns a dance studio and we spend months looking for costumes :p
I found it! And only $25!! Thanks:)

I'm gonna bump this :p ...I heard AGT was on last night and came home from school to watch it. I saw the Auditions, Night 1 where they went to LA and St. Louis and didn't see SE. I figured they would be there since it's probably the closest city.

I'm about to watch the next night but it's another hour and thirty minutes...:confused:
Anyone heard updates about this?

I'm gonna bump this :p ...I heard AGT was on last night and came home from school to watch it. I saw the Auditions, Night 1 where they went to LA and St. Louis and didn't see SE. I figured they would be there since it's probably the closest city.

I'm about to watch the next night but it's another hour and thirty minutes...:confused:
Yeah! I heard that they made it to the second round, but that the audition was 2 weeks before Worlds and Courtney turned it down. But it hasn't been confirmed yet. Ceacoach StarshipTrooper

I think that they are having auditions in Charlotte, NC and maybe it's my awful geography skills but St.Louise isn't really that close to North CArolina. Is it?.... :/

St. Louis to CEA area is roughly 12 hours one way. I once drove a UHAUL from STL to Mt. Airy back to Saint Louis. I think if CEA was in St. Louis - the city would shut down. LOTS of TEAL FANS in St. Louis!

St. Louis isn't that close, but I wasn't sure if there were any other auditions that were any closer. I'm not an avid watcher of shows like AGT or America Idol, but from what I have watched typically only hit up Atlanta and New York for the eastern cities. I didn't think they would have one in Charlotte.

It's funny to go back and read this thread to see all the people that insisted they shouldn't be doing it and that they had to work on their routine if they wanted to hang with the other 2 at worlds. Maybe the tryout was just the thing they needed that helped them turn their season around! It's a shame they couldn't go to Vegas for Round 2. I hope they still show them at the Charlotte auditions!!
fingers.gif

From what I've read... There were auditions in Charlotte, but it wasn't like the auditions we see on TV. It wasn't a live theater audition, but a "screening audition" for producers. The acts that made it through got calls and were invited to a second audition in front of the celebrity judges.
Think 'America's Got Talent'? It does! (Maybe.) | CharlotteObserver.com & The Charlotte Observer Newspaper
oh Lord I really hope they show the girls who are advertising their "pretty selves in bikinis"

Back