All-Star Senior Elite......taking Vegas From Celine!?!?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait so they won't be on tv?

Probably not. There's always a screener audition that you don't see. Everyone on American Idol (even the bad ones) have already gone through a round of auditions before getting in front of the judges.I would imagine that this is the audition SE did and then turned down the second round audition in front of the judges.

They had American Idol auditions in Boston one year at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. But all the shots they showed with the judges were filmed in Downton Boston, which is 25 miles or so away from the stadium. They tried to play it off like it was the same place and all those people sitting in the stands at the stadium got to audition in front of the judges, but anyone actually from the area could pick it out. mishtm52

Probably not. There's always a screener audition that you don't see. Everyone on American Idol (even the bad ones) have already gone through a round of auditions before getting in front of the judges.I would imagine that this is the audition SE did and then turned down the second round audition in front of the judges.
A guy I used to dance with auditioned for the X Factor here in England and he went to 3 rounds of auditions before he got to the televised ones with Simon Cowell and the other judges.

Well we personally knew the fire baton twirler who was on it a few season ago, he got to perform in like 4 or 5 rounds on tv so they he made it pretty far.he told us all the stories of just how staged it was. They gave him this sob story that he was bullied for being a male baton twirler but really everyone at his high school liked him well enough. He was never really bullied. He twirled with my sister so she could tell you more of the stories of how staged it is than I could but I'm sad se didn't get on tv.

There's a great parody of reality pop shows written by Ben Elton called Chart Throb. Quick, funny, delightful little read.

Back