All-Star Senior Elite......taking Vegas From Celine!?!?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
Senior Elite got invited to audition for America's got Talent! One of the girl's posted it on Facebook. Their auditions would be next Friday! Maybe, they'll travel the same route as F5...:( ?OR if they win, they'll take Vegas by storm and have Celine's event at Ceasar's be their opening act in just a few short years:cheering: ! Either way, I hope they take the opportunity to possibly get on the real auditions! Congrats SE, and Good Luck!!!

I wish Senior Elite the best of luck at the audition. Having been the coach of F5 at the time of their audition I can tell you it was an awesome experience. The trip to NYC was awesome (besides the gross hotel they put us in lol) however there were many many stipulations that prevented the team from full doing what they can do and the main thing was a spring floor. The girls performed a completely modified routine on what I believe was 3 or 4 dead strips. Now it was fun to meet the Sharon Osborne, Nick Cannon, and the other hosts but it was a relief to not go to Vegas. Had the team been selected they would have missed a lot of training time for the next season and what these kids really train for is to be successful at cheer not at show biz. Senior Elite going to Vegas would take away from their real goal of attempting to once again become World Champions. They can be on television for that!

Speaking of F5, does anyone have a video of F5 on Americas got talent?

I wish cause I would love to see it. However from what I remember the team never actually made it to the first TV show. At best they were only show in flash clips during the previews. The footage of their audition most likely ended up on the cutting room floor. Only the production company would have access to that footage if there still is any.

We were invited for auditions for german idol too... they asked us to come for auditions! We made the first round though. The first round was in a big stockroom without any judges just cameras. Then they invited us to the real auditions, where we did our routine infront of the judges. We get to realize that the show was really fake. Also when my Coach was asked a question and tried to answere it infront of the judges and the audience, somethis they shut the microfon down. Well we didn´t make it to another run. One Judge said it was way to dangerous, the other one didn´t liked the mixed music and effects and the last judge said that there was just too much going on at the same time. Well anyways we, the Purple Diamonds made a good experience and it still was fun. Also they didn´t put anything on the TV from us, just the jumps in the trailer! :(

Really? AGT! Hmmm. I think they should focus on their routine instead of a tv opportunity.
Yeah i agree, if anything I'm sure The Majors was a lil bit of a wake up call... personally I don't believe Courtney would lead them away from the very goal they've been working to take back since Worlds 2010. "Ladies you better Believe, cause WE BELIEVE!!" Worlds 09

Maybe we shouldn't worry about what we feel Sr Elite needs to be worried about and just be happy for them getting this opportunity. Why don't we let the Coaches/Owners and parents worry about that :) Congrats to Sr Elite and I hope this turns out to be as amazing as you all are hoping and that you enjoy every minute!

This is in no way meant to be directed towards Senior Elite. I said this when other teams talked about going through with AGT.

What person that isn't a cheerleader would pay $$ to see a 2 hour cheerleading show in vegas? And what would a single team do in a show for two hours?

I know there are plenty of die hard fans that would love to see it. I just don't see the producers giving a group of teenage girls their own show for something that is hard to spread across an hour.

This is in no way meant to be directed towards Senior Elite. I said this when other teams talked about going through with AGT.

What person that isn't a cheerleader would pay $$ to see a 2 hour cheerleading show in vegas? And what would a single team do in a show for two hours?

I know there are plenty of die hard fans that would love to see it. I just don't see the producers giving a group of teenage girls their own show for something that is hard to spread across an hour.
I love how you start conversations with a disclaimer and then do the very thing you say it isn't meant to do...IE...our PM.....sometimes less is more...IMO

I love how you start conversations with a disclaimer and then do the very thing you say it isn't meant to do...IE...our PM.....sometimes less is more...IMO
I've said this previously. There have been plenty of teams that have gone out for AGT. I would be saying the exact same thing if it was my beloved shooting stars. If a cheerleading team were to win, what could they possibly do for 2 hours? Also, what parent would let their child drop out of high school to do a vegas show?

Back