All-Star Senior Elite......taking Vegas From Celine!?!?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

428146_10150756649118032_508053031_12426322_489663054_n.jpg

Looks like theyre going for it! This is their uniform for AGT!!! Good luck ladies!

i don't mean to hijack the thread (i wish SE the best of luck on AGT) but when were stars on glee? haha i'm not a fan of the show but i would've loved to watch it if they were on!
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they were invited to be the "GLEE" cheerleaders for a premiere party in NYC back in 2009! Here's a picture I found:
2nldz4m.jpg

the costumes are fun!

Solely for the advancement of the sport, i think i'd prefer them in something more collegiate/conservative.. seeing as millions of people who don't know what all star cheerleading is watch AGT. the sparkly, short skirts may turn them off. I also wish it was a coed team so it wouldn't be portrayed only as a girl's sport to the outside world.

nonetheless, i hope it proves to be a fun and positive experience for them!

the costumes are fun!

Solely for the advancement of the sport, i think i'd prefer them in something more collegiate/conservative.. seeing as millions of people who don't know what all star cheerleading is watch AGT. the sparkly, short skirts may turn them off. I also wish it was a coed team so it wouldn't be portrayed only as a girl's sport to the outside world.

I saw that some boys competed with them.

the costumes are fun!

Me too but its not like they could send coed elite bc they r going to England. ( not a hater. Not trying to be annoying)

CEA Facebook page: "Phase one of America's Got Talent..was a huge success.
Everything hit and was pretty much solid. Good work ladies!"
:cheering:

Back