All-Star Senior Large All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2012
Who's competing this year? Let's make a list

1. Cheer Extreme
2. World Cup
3. Maryland Twisters

I've heard Stingrays? And maybe Cheer Athletics? What about the other two teams in the division this year, Allstar One and Charlotte?

Who's competing this year? Let's make a list

1. Cheer Extreme
2. World Cup
3. Maryland Twisters

I've heard Stingrays? And maybe Cheer Athletics? What about the other two teams in the division this year, Allstar One and Charlotte?
Stingray Peach will be large all girl. In the Cheer Athletics thread it was said that they will be having a large all girl, but we don't know yet if Panthers or Swooshkatz are the large team. They said one is medium and one is large.

All Star One was Restricted in the beginning of the season, so I doubt they'd start off as Large Senior for the new season.

I'm really happy to see more teams coming into Large senior. I never want this division to die off. It may be small, but the competition in it is nuts
Yeah it's small... but that's what I love about this division. You get to skip some of the less difficult teams, just get to the ones you know will have the action packed, high flying, truly incredible routines that everyone talks about (and has wars over. :p) Even if they're aren't any more then these 5, the competition will be FIERCE. No doubt about it. Extremely excited to see what Peach brings to the division, and it would be pretty great to see Panthers back in large too... hint hint BlueCat ;) This will probably be my favorite division to watch next season. SUPER pumped!

Yeah it's small... but that's what I love about this division. You get to skip some of the less difficult teams, just get to the ones you know will have the action packed, high flying, truly incredible routines that everyone talks about (and has wars over. :p) Even if they're aren't any more then these 5, the competition will be FIERCE. No doubt about it. Extremely excited to see what Peach brings to the division, and it would be pretty great to see Panthers back in large too... hint hint BlueCat ;) This will probably be my favorite division to watch next season. SUPER pumped!

Panthers have already been announced as large senior, swooshkatz is medium.

Back