All-Star Senior Large All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But I saw on the Wiki that SuperSeniors went Small All Girl. Now it's gone!!

Tryouts for programs start Monday and will not conclude at all programs until the 24th of may. Anything you hear before that is simply just a rumor. We still have people registering left and right so we honestly have no clue. We post all teams on the website so you will know as soon as we do lol.

Tryouts for programs start Monday and will not conclude at all programs until the 24th of may. Anything you hear before that is simply just a rumor. We still have people registering left and right so we honestly have no clue. We post all teams on the website so you will know as soon as we do lol.

Tryouts kill me..... I never know what teams are what until after :(

My source was Carly Manning on twitter. She said that Swooshkatz was medium. Sorry I just assumed that someone from within the gym and on Panthers would know.
Bluecat and the cheer athletic Twitter both stated that the actual divisions aren't announced yet

Well, that would normally be a fantastic source, actually. I guess this one time she wasn't entirely correct. It may end up being true, but that is still 50/50 at this point.
So my best friend and I were having a discussion as to which team we think that Cheer Athletics will take Large...I think it's going to be the SwooshCats!

I think they have made a new name for Panthers in Medium and they are going to be well stacked to get another World Title. Swooshcats will be new on the scene and they will be likely to be top contenders for high placement all season - but at least if they take Panthers Medium - they are just about guaranteed a win as opposed to risking it by having Panthers Large & Swooshcats Medium. I could be wrong - and I have known CA to take bigger risks!

By the way - I'm waiting on one of these West Coast teams (CALI) to pop out a Large Senior team...You know it's bound to happen VERY soon!

this division looks like it's going to be a good one this year. Not that it isn't anyway, but I mean, this year I feel will be its best yet!

this division looks like it's going to be a good one this year. Not that it isn't anyway, but I mean, this year I feel will be its best yet!

I know!!! But I kinda wish it was just the big 3 (AKA World Cup, Cheer Extreme, and Maryland Twisters) but adding Cheer Athletics, and maybe FAME will be cool. Sorry if I forgot teams

Back