All-Star Senior Large All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My source was Carly Manning on twitter. She said that Swooshkatz was medium. Sorry I just assumed that someone from within the gym and on Panthers would know.
Well, that would normally be a fantastic source, actually. I guess this one time she wasn't entirely correct. It may end up being true, but that is still 50/50 at this point.

We don't even have tryouts until this upcoming Monday. Results won't be posted until the end of the month.

Do you think Supers will go back to LAG? I sooooooo hope so. :D I've heard a rumor that they might go coed - PLEASE tell me that's a vicious lie??? I know you haven't had tryouts yet, but have you heard anything about what they're thinking of doing? I love me some supers and I'm dying to see them back in LAG.

Do you think Supers will go back to LAG? I sooooooo hope so. :D I've heard a rumor that they might go coed - PLEASE tell me that's a vicious lie??? I know you haven't had tryouts yet, but have you heard anything about what they're thinking of doing? I love me some supers and I'm dying to see them back in LAG.

It's probably either SuperSeniors or Epic that's large all girl

It's probably either SuperSeniors or Epic that's large all girl

I was told no Epic at all and maybe no Celebs. Just one senior 5 team at Midlo- Supers - and that it might be coed. And that the other level 5 teams would be out of the beach location.

Like I said I hope this is vicious lies meant to throw me off their trail. :D But it was a fairly reliable source, so I was hoping someone else could shed some light.

I can honestly say I have no clue at all. I'm with you though, hoping the coed rumor is not true. I know Richmond only had the boys on Celebs last year. Small coed would be a little unrealistic for them. And medium an large coed I don't see them having the boys so hopefully we're a go for some form of all-girl.

I was told no Epic at all and maybe no Celebs. Just one senior 5 team at Midlo- Supers - and that it might be coed. And that the other level 5 teams would be out of the beach location.

Like I said I hope this is vicious lies meant to throw me off their trail. :D But it was a fairly reliable source, so I was hoping someone else could shed some light.

I think FAME went crazy this year.....

You and me, both. I hate the rumor season! And of course the answer is always "We won't know til tryouts," but that's not until the 22nd-23rd. They know. They ALWAYS know...

Shimmy's for everyone! Please powers that be at Fame - please, I'll cry. Supers must be all girl. And preferably large, but I can handle medium. I'm actually going to be at Worlds this time and I need to see supers in all girl.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease?

Back