All-Star Senior Large All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is kinda sad. The fact that it really is only a competition between the big 3. Don't get me wrong, I love them but it makes things very predicable and I'd love to see some other gym no one expected to see to come out on top. That would be a good competition :)

honestly LAG is the hardest division to predict.

Matrix was listed as LAG at the beginning of tryout season and now is listed on the board as medium all girl. I'm super confused :oops: Can someone from the program confirm or deny for sure?
page 12 of this thread someone confirmed them still in Large. this was confirmed Thursday.

Stingrays Peach will be coming for top 3 this coming cheer season. Mark my words! These girls are no Amber. I was pleasantly shocked at their last practice. This division is going to be ridiculously talented from top to bottom....

I'm honestly kinda confused with this Cali thing... Where is everyone getting this idea from? Lol. I love the idea, but it came out of no where

I'm pretty sure it's a "ooh new large senior teams are popping up this season, why not Cali!?" type of thing. They seem to have the depth as a program and definitely have the experience to pull off a large senior team, so I think it's just wishful thinking. I haven't seen anybody from Cali say anything about it either (as much as I'd love to see Cali in the division).

I think she may mean that a Cali team is performing in the same venue so she doesn't have to run back and forth?
Not necessarily a LAG Cali team, but a Cali team.

luv your sarcasm.... but its a personal opinion... yes, they beat full year teams... but comparing them to other stingray lg teams in the past...
they were originally RESTRICTED... of course they were a little bit different than the normal stingray lg team. They were still amazing and improved enough during one season that they were able to bump up a level and do extremely well.

Back