All-Star Senior Large All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know I said this already but now that more has been confirmed I have to say again that I am SO looking forward to watching this division. It's always been my favorite, but it really has gotten to the point of every team in LAG being irrelevant other than the big three. It's been so predictable in that Stars, Senior Elite and F5 all know each other's styles and what to expect from each other AND all know for a certain that they will medal. It will be interesting to see how everyone fares with Panthers and Cali stirring the pot. Not only do I believe that this will push all five teams to come out with even more incredible routines than they already have been, but it will move the LAG division from a three-act show with the only question being in what order the guaranteed top three will fall, to a real deal competition with actual unknowns as to who will receive a medal and who will go home empty handed.

I know I said this already but now that more has been confirmed I have to say again that I am SO looking forward to watching this division. It's always been my favorite, but it really has gotten to the point of every team in LAG being irrelevant other than the big three. It's been so predictable in that Stars, Senior Elite and F5 all know each other's styles and what to expect from each other AND all know for a certain that they will medal. It will be interesting to see how everyone fares with Panthers and Cali stirring the pot. Not only do I believe that this will push all five teams to come out with even more incredible routines than they already have been, but it will move the LAG division from a three-act show with the only question being in what order the guaranteed top three will fall, to a real deal competition with actual unknowns as to who will receive a medal and who will go home empty handed.
this is kinda sad. The fact that it really is only a competition between the big 3. Don't get me wrong, I love them but it makes things very predicable and I'd love to see some other gym no one expected to see to come out on top. That would be a good competition :)

this is kinda sad. The fact that it really is only a competition between the big 3. Don't get me wrong, I love them but it makes things very predicable and I'd love to see some other gym no one expected to see to come out on top. That would be a good competition :)

I normally agree but you can't forget that peach is in there. Sting rays never disappoint!

Thank you! I knew it seemed wrong!
  • Super Seniors
  • Panthers
  • Peach
  • Matrix
  • SE
  • F5
  • WCSS
  • Cali (possibly or confirmed?)

Think I might have screwed up in my post. I saw someone mention Cali as large in the Panthers thread. Seems like that isn't confirmed yet. Sorry for the confusion. Regardless, you guys get the gist of my post :)

Lets not forget those silly rule changes that were made to the tumblig portion of the score sheet for the upcoming competition season! For example: no standing fulls, no standing back hand springs to double, no whip doubles, etc. That will GREATLY even out the playing field in Large Senior because Panthers, World Cup, & definitely F5 tumbled all over the other large senior teams in pass years.

I see squad standing back handspring fulls being the new tick toc this year lol! I may be out of the loop on this one but I think the last time I looked I think someone said that those were the "Suggested" rule changes. Are they still being discussed or are the new changes concrete?
----u can do standing fulls

I personally thought that a top 5 finish at worlds was rather respectable, considering they beat many full year large senior 5 teams after being a restricted team for most of the season. Silly me :rolleyes:
luv your sarcasm.... but its a personal opinion... yes, they beat full year teams... but comparing them to other stingray lg teams in the past...

Back