All-Star Sex Offender Arrested At Cheer Comp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ex-gymnastics coach busted for arranging illicit meeting with te - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

former Rockstar Naples coach

Please note that the article states that this isn't the first time this man has been in trouble citing an incident at Rockstar Naples where he had inappropriate discussions with a child. Note that management at Rockstar Naples contacted the girls parents but not police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is disturbing.

I'm so sad this turned out to be true... he was phenomenal on Top Gun Allstars:
Former tumbling instructor pleads guilty to raping girl in 2014 | KATV
I'm floored.

Fortunately I've never been a very physically affectionate person (except with a select few family members)... but this is scary. The fact that people are willing to destroy a coach's life just because they didn't get what they wanted in terms of a spot on a team, and the fact that people buy into the notion of cheerlebrity so religiously that they would immediately write off the rape accusations of a minor. Has fame really blinded people that much?

Last edited:
Ex-gymnastics coach busted for arranging illicit meeting with te - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
former Rockstar Naples coach
Please note that the article states that this isn't the first time this man has been in trouble citing an incident at Rockstar Naples where he had inappropriate discussions with a child. Note that management at Rockstar Naples contacted the girls parents but not police.

it's also not the first time that he's been arrested:

RENOBATO, MOISES Inmate 0001320474: Collier County Jail in Naples, FL

no wonder he had to go after 13-year-old girls, what mid-20s-year old women would be impressed with a 24-year-old guy who didn't have a driver's license.

Working in an underprivileged elementary school this is my rule....If they come up to me and wrap there arms around me, I'll give them a quick hug, if they do not, they get a wave and a smile. I would never ever ever instigate a hug though.

That's what i have have started doing and it works well. But I also have to be super careful as I am an agency teaching assistant I go to many different schools so do not know the kids most of the time I am not even given vital need to know info. I have to be careful as unfortunately some of the children I work with are in foster care or are very sexually aware so I am careful to make sure that I am never left with a child on my own or if I am a door is open. I also have learnt to trust my instinct and pick up key words from staff which may help.

Back