All-Star Shawn miller!!!! Cali no!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sometimes I dont think people realize how close athletes get to their coaches. Sometimes when a coach is no longer there it changes an entire team. It is a terrible shame and I feel for the kids he coaches.

such a serious thread turned into recieving the funny posts ever hahaha.

i really hope this all works out though, it'llbe such a shame if this is all true ):

Of course it's all true. You read it on the Fierce Board!

I would say our accuracy over normal gym gossip is significantly higher. And when it comes to accuracy of who gets bids at competitions or awards the correct bid to a junior team, significantly higher than some others :)

I'm not sure if you are joking, but we definitely want to make sure that is verified and true before people have any significant reaction.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I would say our accuracy over normal gym gossip is significantly higher. And when it comes to accuracy of who gets bids at competitions or awards the correct bid to a junior team, significantly higher than some others :)

I really wasn't intending it as a slam, just a typical "funny" at any semi anonymous board.

But you have stats on the accuracy of normal gym gossip? impressive!

:)

I really wasn't intending it as a slam, just a typical "funny" at any semi anonymous board.

But you have stats on the accuracy of normal gym gossip? impressive!

:)

I know, I have just been pleasently surprised over time how accurate the board is a lot of times.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Just got several "words" from people privately. Heard from from better then average sources that Parkey is in FACT coaching Shawn's old teams right now. Also heard that Shawn Miller was APPARENTLY going to Cheer Athletics. Please be reminded that the Cheer Athletics part was from a reliable source, but is still not fact, just what I had heard

Robbii doesn't Coach Jr coed he coaches small sr too... That was my team last year and Marlon Coaches JC4 this year :)

Back