All-Star Shawn miller!!!! Cali no!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really wasn't intending it as a slam, just a typical "funny" at any semi anonymous board.

But you have stats on the accuracy of normal gym gossip? impressive!

:)

Another mom and I were laughing at the gym the other night. There is a sign in the parent area that says you can't gossip about kids, teams, or coaches. Everything else is fair game.

"I am sorry I haven't said much to people I wasn't really sure what to say because I didn't know what to say or where I stood, so I thought it was best to wait until it all got figured out...

I want to keep this short there are some differences that cant be settled and we have mutual agreed it best to part ways. I was glad we could leave on great terms.. I love all of you that I had the chance to coach you all mean a lot to me. I will be sending you all a little message please give me sometime..

I have been asked many times where am I going to coach? The answer is every where.. I will be taking the rest of the season off from coaching. Number it allows me to not directly compete with the athletes I love and it allows me to work on my Tumblers Only project.. which by the grace of god some one believed in and now will be investing in the project..

It breaks my heart that this is the end but to everyone there will be a new begining..

I will love and miss all of you." -shawn.

an answer at last!

I just got this in an email from Az Power Xtreme:

"We are extremely fortunate to be able to bring in one of the top Cheerleading coaches in the Nation to work with Intense and the rest of the programs. Shawn Miller, former Head Coach of last year’s California All-Stars World Champion Senior Unlimited Co-Ed Team, will be here January 12. He will spend the next few weeks working with Intense at all of their practices."

So for how long, I don't know, but it looks like he'll be working with az power small limited for a few weeks anyways.

I just got this in an email from Az Power Xtreme:

"We are extremely fortunate to be able to bring in one of the top Cheerleading coaches in the Nation to work with Intense and the rest of the programs. Shawn Miller, former Head Coach of last year’s California All-Stars World Champion Senior Unlimited Co-Ed Team, will be here January 12. He will spend the next few weeks working with Intense at all of their practices."

So for how long, I don't know, but it looks like he'll be working with az power small limited for a few weeks anyways.

Kewl beanz

Shawn, from what I understand is a floater now. He's working with a bunch of names across the board strictly freelance from time to time. Good for him. I think he's much happier now. As far as Cali is concerned, the story is never legit. I heard one story from a CA coach, then heard something else from Shawn (which was much more professional), heard something else that one of my friends at CA said (that basically he just up'ed and quit; which is obviously the general impression since "cheer4me08" is going back and fourth like a pingpong). Doesn't make sense to me that one of the most prestige coaches in cheer history just decided to quit one day because he wasn't happy, especially when the season just jumped off and he put that team together... There's obviously inside drama. But I don't think most of it has to do with him at all. When I was in Vegas during Grands, I saw one of the Cali coaches try and fight Shawn. I think it's kinda unprofessional on Cali's part to even let that happen, regardless how the separation went.

ohhhhh justellingithowyouthinkitis, again hahahahahahahaha you are posting nonsense and rehashing a subject that doesn't even need to be touched.

Well "Admin", why allow the forum subject to be up if blunt posters like myself won't cease to practice my first amendment right, which in fact is what "online message boards" are meant for... If you have an opinion about it, by all means you have the right to express it :) These opinions aren't going to destroy creation as we know it.

Besides, why talk about details if some are going to be left out. I'm just trying to get the facts is all... Unless you know something that I don't?

It's fine to express opinions, it's obviously what the board is for. However statements like such are completely made unnecessarily in my opinion to stir things up. If you heard from Shawn directly what happened and why he was released why even make a such statement?

"Doesn't make sense to me that one of the most prestige coaches in cheer history just decided to quit one day because he wasn't happy, especially when the season just jumped off and he put that team together... There's obviously inside drama."

Anyways everyone has clearly moved on from this which is why the thread originally disappeared.

Definitely didn't say Shawn told me directly what happened. Don't twist what I said. "heard something else from Shawn (which was much more professional)" is what I said. If you must know, "we had disagreements and parted ways which was best" was what he told a group of us. He's clearly too professional to get into detail. And yes, he is obviously one of the most prestige coaches around since everyone knows who he is and he works with so many amazing programs. And "inside drama" between the gym and the coach? Stating the obvious is stirring up nothing. As long as this board is up, I will state my opinion as clearly as I see fit without slander... And again, I appreciate you stating your "opinion".

Back