All-Star Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh I also like converse handsprings.. They are realy nice but a bit bulky. I tumbled in them for 7 months and they held up really well. I would definetly not reccomend asics low profile classic (they r exclusive to varsity). My school made us wear these and they were absolutely horrible. I had all sorts of problems with my feet after wearing these... They give no support, no cushion and fit weird. Anyway I would reccomend nifintys and converse:)

I have bad ankles and last year we wore no limits and it was like the first year I didn't hurt my ankles! My ankles would barely ever roll in them and in Nfinitys I would tend to roll them often! My gym switched back to nfinitys this year and I can really tell the difference because I roll my ankles at least once a practice

I just got a pair of Kaepa Starlyte. They are ok... I haven't fallen in love with them yet. Kinda like Nfinity I guess!

I love love love Nike Stamina. They have great support for your ankles/knees. I would highly recommend them for you! Cheap too.

I had the kaepa hyperflyte and they are really sturdy shoes! but they are a little heavy for my taste but really easy to tumble in. But if you are a flyer I wouldn't recommend them because my bases hated them.

no limits are amazing. alot of people say that there to heavy and stuff but thats because there used to nfinities. the shoe purposly has a weight in the bottom. I like how they are alittle bit heavier personally. They have high top ones that help with ankles that roll. all the flyers in my gym have the high tops. no limit is also making an extremly light shoe that they wil be coming out with. a girl in my gym has a proto type and our senior 5 team will be getting them by the end of the season. people say that they are lighter the nifinities! and the bottom wont wear out like them!!

no limits are amazing. alot of people say that there to heavy and stuff but thats because there used to nfinities. the shoe purposly has a weight in the bottom. I like how they are alittle bit heavier personally. They have high top ones that help with ankles that roll. all the flyers in my gym have the high tops. no limit is also making an extremly light shoe that they wil be coming out with. a girl in my gym has a proto type and our senior 5 team will be getting them by the end of the season. people say that they are lighter the nifinities! and the bottom wont wear out like them!!

Do you have an opinion on the all leather vs leather and mesh?

The shoes Nfinity donated and bags too are up on eBay to benefit the families of Midwest. Click here to see everything!
9059401034d180164b7689.jpg

well ive never had the leather ones, just the mess. im not sure what the difference is besides the way they look. but im required to get the mess ones so it doesnt matter to me! hahaha i would think that the mess are better though, because they breathe better then leather.

hi sorry i dont know how to answer to the message you sent me ahaha you can tell im new. any way im a size 8, and my no limits are an 8 im pretty sure. if you say your an 8 or a 9 i would get a nine because you can always throw them in the dryers to shrink them a little if you need too

hi sorry i dont know how to answer to the message you sent me ahaha you can tell im new. any way im a size 8, and my no limits are an 8 im pretty sure. if you say your an 8 or a 9 i would get a nine because you can always throw them in the dryers to shrink them a little if you need too

I only say that because different shoes vary. Like my Uggs are 8, my Nfinities are 8.5, and my Power edge cheer shoes are 9.

The mesh No Limits run smaller than the leather ones. I usually wear a 6.5 in cheer shoes and I got a 7 in the mesh No Limits and they were really tight at first. Once you break them in though, they fit like gloves. I'd definitely recommend them.

Back