All-Star Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

People make fun of them, but the High Top Reebox(as we call them, the Rock Solid Shoes lol) are really good for your ankles. Some kids can't tumble well without ankle support.

I have a pair of nfinity phoenix and i love them so much they have made a big difference they are crazy light and apparently they are easy to base, i love flying in them i would recommend them to anyone :)

I only say that because different shoes vary. Like my Uggs are 8, my Nfinities are 8.5, and my Power edge cheer shoes are 9.

yeah but no limits are very similar to other shoes. im an 8 in most shoes so my no limits are an 8. plus you could probably go to a store and get sized.

I got Nfinity Phoenixes. With those shoes it was so easy to hold my flyer and they have a better grip. My bases for high school cheer loved them so much they got them for the whole team.

I got Nfinity Phoenixes. With those shoes it was so easy to hold my flyer and they have a better grip. My bases for high school cheer loved them so much they got them for the whole team.

I seriously would NOT recommend nfinities for HS cheer. They are designed for spring mats, not hard. So the support really isn't where you need it.

I seriously would NOT recommend nfinities for HS cheer. They are designed for spring mats, not hard. So the support really isn't where you need it.
there's a lot of hs cheer teams by where i live that have them actually! its really weird.

there's a lot of hs cheer teams by where i live that have them actually! its really weird.

I'm pretty sure they are what completely screwed my knees. I wore them for about 5 months straight (Literally cheering 7 days a week) and for probably 3 months after that for about 3 days a week. Definitely after that 5 months if I was ever running on a non matted surface my knees would start to ache. It got to the point where I couldn't even run 200 feet down the street.

I'm pretty sure they are what completely screwed my knees. I wore them for about 5 months straight (Literally cheering 7 days a week) and for probably 3 months after that for about 3 days a week. Definitely after that 5 months if I was ever running on a non matted surface my knees would start to ache. It got to the point where I couldn't even run 200 feet down the street.
oh my goshh!

There's a lot of high schools in my area that have nfinities. and some of them have the really light ones uuugh i forgot what theyre called! but yeah my hs team got phoenixes because they felt they were better for fliers

Nfinities + high school mats = WORST IDEA. I also have bad pain in my knees and I don't even cheer anymore from my nfinities, and my ankles were bad during the season.

I swear by Nfinity. They make a wonderful shoe although they break apart quickly. If you want a hightop shoe I've always loved my Reebok old school hightops. I've always hated kaepas. I hate they way they fit and I think they're heavy. But its your foot!

Nfinities + high school mats = WORST IDEA. I also have bad pain in my knees and I don't even cheer anymore from my nfinities, and my ankles were bad during the season.

AAHHH SOMEONE WHO AGREES! Guarantee if you go to an orthopedist, they'll tell you it's growth plates (;

Back