All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Cinn124 , Well I hope to see you at the showcase and definitely, your darling daughter T in December performing... Encore, oh yeah! She is on Sr. level 2 now, right?

Side note: I know my daughter will be so excited to see your daughter again... Did T get her bhs, yet?

@pebbles49 She is in Junior 2 now and she almost has her BHS. She's throwing it on the tumble track so next step is the spring floor.

And yes if we don't happen to make it to he showcase we'll definitely see you at Encore!!! :shimmy:

No unfortunately we are not. We are still a very small gym & AS Cheer isn't very popular in NYC.

Time to ramp it up! You should definitely have one!

ACE started having Meet The Tribe Day when they only had 4-5 teams. It's now a pretty big event. It will be November 1 & 2 at the BJCC Concert Hall. Pretty cool venue and lots of cheer routines. I believe all teams from all locations will be performing over the two day period.

October 18th we have Fame Day at the Beach (just virginia beach teams showing off) then mid November is our full program Show Case. Can't wait!!

i love that these gyms are all open to a live broadcast of their showcases but WHY do they keep giving CL business? they just steal your money for a poor product (if you get any product at all.) I seriously hope they got their act together for this season. why anyone would give them money os beyond me... i'd love to watch the WC showcase but i wouldn't give them 2 cents. it took me over a year of fighting to cancel my original subscription. funny how they were able to stop the service immediately, but not the auto draft on my credit card :rolleyes: considering a gift card type visa for the month, though.

I agree. I am surprised varsity hasn't set something up to cover show cases and more competitions.

FAME All Stars (VA gyms) will be November 16th at Boo Williams Sportsplex in Yorktown, VA - welcome back, Showday!
Cheer Extreme is October 25th at Lawrence Joel Coliseum in Winston-Salem, NC and can be seen on Cheerlive.

Dodged that scheduling conflict bullet :)

I'd love to see all these showcases, but you couldn't pay me to touch CL with a 10 ft. pole. Nope.

Same here - I'd love to watch (and pay), but all that I've read on here is that CL's service is still horrible.

This thread just made me nervous... I guess it's time to start doing full outs!

i love that these gyms are all open to a live broadcast of their showcases but WHY do they keep giving CL business? they just steal your money for a poor product (if you get any product at all.) I seriously hope they got their act together for this season. why anyone would give them money os beyond me... i'd love to watch the WC showcase but i wouldn't give them 2 cents. it took me over a year of fighting to cancel my original subscription. funny how they were able to stop the service immediately, but not the auto draft on my credit card :rolleyes: considering a gift card type visa for the month, though.
All I want to see is WC too since I couldn't make it home to actually go...definitely do not want to waste my money though

Too bad we can't get together and invest money (stock market type company ?) to start a quality company to share show off, comp., and overall coverage for the cheer world.

Back