OT Siggy/collage Makers, What Do You Do With Your Pics After You Finish?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 25, 2010
hey ya'll.
as many of you know, i make a crap ton of cheer collages. I have all the pics saved to an external hardrive (along with EVERYTHING else: my entire computer and all documents, pics, music, etc) its a relatively large external hardrive too, i believe 200GB. problem is, its already almost full, and im thinking its all those pics from collages that are filling it up so fast. do ya'll delete your pics when you're done? if not, what else do you do with them? someone suggested getting one external just for pics and music. my bank account begs to differ....

peace, love, and happy cheering

showstopper

Maybe you could sign up for a 4shared account or an A-Drive account (online storage). That's what I used to do with all my pics and music back when the whole MySpace trading thing was still around and I made all those DIVs... Ahh how I miss those days. But I'd still pick getting another external hard drive over the online storages anyday. That's where all of my music (and everything else) is now. If you know where to look, you can get them pretty cheaply ;)

Maybe you could sign up for a 4shared account or an A-Drive account (online storage). That's what I used to do with all my pics and music back when the whole MySpace trading thing was still around and I made all those DIVs... Ahh how I miss those days. But I'd still pick getting another external hard drive over the online storages anyday. That's where all of my music (and everything else) is now. If you know where to look, you can get them pretty cheaply ;)

thanks! i lucked out and got the first one cheap, but not having so much luck right now while i look around. :-/

Back