All-Star Sigh..... Am I The Only At Home During Worlds??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MY JOB SCHEDULED ME TO WORK A DOUBLE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WHAT!? :eek: *sorry for the caps lock...but i was going to ask off, but my manager would not have had me missing to 'watch a cheer competition' :(

I have to work a double tomorrow, too... I don't know what I'm more anxious about- having to wait ALL day to find out what happened, or trying to wade through the 50 some page updates thread once I do get home so I can find out what happened.

im home.. and studying for finals. :( i will never get used to not being able to compete at worlds.

If anyone wants updates tomorrow (or Sunday) and won't be at home/computer/smartphone, I'll gladly text you results as they come out (if you want to PM me your number & I'll give you mine as well). I promise I'm not a creeper.. well.. maybe, but only on Tuesdays. :p

****If you want text updates from Twitter type Follow @twitter name to 40404 and everytime that person tweets it will send a text message to your phone. I'm following mishtm52 (she has the best tweets ;))

Nothing is worse than thinking about sitting in school tomorrow during the small senior prelims and not having a smartphone to check twitter and fierceboard. So depressing. :eek:
Imagine having a HUUUGE math exam all morning during the test, without being able to check your phone and the team from your gym at world's is competing right as your test starts :/

Get out of this thread! Haha. This is for the community NOT going [yes, we're all jealz. :p]

NJ/NYC people, don't fret and come join Luna Lovegood and I for our World's viewing party! It'll be like the fierceboard section in the milkhouse, except you'll have a seat ;)
If I knew earlier I would've driven out :/ I'm in the Albany area so its only about two hours away.

Thank you! Shes okay, we got her test results back (already!!) And they said that the cist she had that they were about 80% sure it was breast cancer (it runs in our family) was just a cist! God really does answer prayers.
I am so glad!!! Praise Jesus! I know that was scary for all of you! I think a trip to Worlds next year to celebrate would be very appropriate... :cheering:

Back