All-Star Sigh..... Am I The Only At Home During Worlds??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Perfect idea!!!!!!!! :D :D
That's what I did cause I figured even though I'll be home for this weekend, I probably won't be sitting at my computer all day long so I really had no need for the live stream.

Question for ACEDAD, do you know if they'll be going after people using different IP's on the same account? I'm just wondering cause I'll probably be viewing it from a couple different IP addresses this weekend & in the upcoming weeks I'll be flying to multiple places (mainly in Texas). I'll probably watch videos from those places as well because I typically watch certain teams a couple times a day after this weekend (and I'll mainly be sitting in hotel rooms by myself, so I gotta have something to do). :p

MY JOB SCHEDULED ME TO WORK A DOUBLE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WHAT!? :eek: *sorry for the caps lock...but i was going to ask off, but my manager would not have had me missing to 'watch a cheer competition' :(

Welcome to my pity party :(

Im at home too relying on tweets and @cheerupdates on twitter. I contemplated paying the 50 bucks for it but I am not sure if its worth it ? or works ? or if Ill be able to see all my favorite teams ?

It would cost me $50 to be there and watch live sat and sun...so I figured it was worth it here at home too

MY JOB SCHEDULED ME TO WORK A DOUBLE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WHAT!? :eek: *sorry for the caps lock...but i was going to ask off, but my manager would not have had me missing to 'watch a cheer competition' :(
That happened to me too ! I told her I was planning a trip to florida and she was like I think someone already asked for that vacation time and I was like oh so I cant have that time too ? and shes like nooo.. turns out. The person that asked for the same vaca time is IN FLORIDA AT ORLANDOO on his HONEYMOON ! :/ so I had to sacrifice

Need a little support today, feeling a bit blue about not being at Worlds...

Disney and cheer, my two favorite things.... AND I have to work tomorrow and Saturday...

Anyone else out there???? :help: this is NOT FUN! :(

I am in the same boat! Not at worlds :( and I have to work today, sat and sun! And all my roommates are at formals! DEPRESSING MUCH!

That happened to me too ! I told her I was planning a trip to florida and she was like I think someone already asked for that vacation time and I was like oh so I cant have that time too ? and shes like nooo.. turns out. The person that asked for the same vaca time is IN FLORIDA AT ORLANDOO on his HONEYMOON ! :/ so I had to sacrifice

Priorities people!!! They can honeymoon ANYTIME!! Bet you they are at Worlds! ;)

Honeymoon < worlds. DUH

well i was supposed to go, but my team got dismembered half way through the season :/ so im watchin the live feed at home ;) i almost prefer this cuz now i can watch all my fav teams in all the venues from one place in stead of running back and forth between hp and jostens :p

Need a little support today, feeling a bit blue about not being at Worlds...

Disney and cheer, my two favorite things.... AND I have to work tomorrow and Saturday...

Anyone else out there???? :help: this is NOT FUN! :(
Yep...was working today and thinking about everybody at Disney and Worlds. I had to poke my lip out and stomp around a little bit. I'm with ya! :cookie:

i am more upset than most! my mom had surgery today, but she told me like an hour ago that she was going to pick me up from school tomorrow as a surprise, and drive me to the airport and we were going to worlds, as a surprise for me.. i had NO idea. but then she had to have emergency surgery so, we're both upset but we are going next year!
OOOOOHHH NOOOOOO!!! I hope your mom is okay! I know she is just as disappointed as you, if not, even more than you. Hang in there. Next year will be awesome. :eek:

OOOOOHHH NOOOOOO!!! I hope your mom is okay! I know she is just as disappointed as you, if not, even more than you. Hang in there. Next year will be awesome. :eek:
Thank you! Shes okay, we got her test results back (already!!) And they said that the cist she had that they were about 80% sure it was breast cancer (it runs in our family) was just a cist! God really does answer prayers.

Back