All-Star Sigh..... Am I The Only At Home During Worlds??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im actually probably going to just pay 25 dollars for the mobile one.. I have an iphone but I should be okay ! That way if I am on the go I can still watch ! thanks for the tips ! ACEDAD

That's fine. But that subscription is NOT intended to work on computers; only in iPhones and iPads. So the resolution is much lower because of the thinner bandwidth for the mobile devices. If you try to watch it on yoru computer, you will be greatly disappointed.

That's fine. But that subscription is NOT intended to work on computers; only in iPhones and iPads. So the resolution is much lower because of the thinner bandwidth for the mobile devices. If you try to watch it on yoru computer, you will be greatly disappointed.
thats what I mean.. Im just going to do it on my iphone so its better ! I might even borrow my brothers ipad !

I'll be at home laying around on the couch all weekend. Luckily, I'm done with classes for the week so I don't have anything to do this upcoming week except write my speech. :) I bought the $35 VOD even though I kind of wanted the $50 package, but I just couldn't justify spending $50 when I probably won't be up at 8am to watch the live stream, so personally, I felt like I would waste the extra $15 due to lazyness/wanting to sleep in for the first time this week, haha (and heck, I can wait an hour or so to watch teams).

Do you know if the resolution is just meant to be good on the iphones and ipads or if Androids and other tablets will work the same? I just got a new Nook tablet and wanted to break it in watching worlds but if the resolution won't be as good I will just get the VOD.

Im stuck at home too. Lame. I can't believe I didnt decide to go! Oh well. Working a competition all day tomorrow and Saturday and then coaching all day Sunday! Guess ill look for texts and tweets!

Do you know if the resolution is just meant to be good on the iphones and ipads or if Androids and other tablets will work the same? I just got a new Nook tablet and wanted to break it in watching worlds but if the resolution won't be as good I will just get the VOD.

It's was originally designed just for the ios devices, but was expanded to androids. Can't speak for the Nook.

Ill be home too! Working tomorrow and Saturday but have Sunday off! So you bet I'm buying the VOD for sure on Sunday!

Ill be home too! Working tomorrow and Saturday but have Sunday off! So you bet I'm buying the VOD for sure on Sunday!
You could buy the VOD (not live stream) today & watch it after you get off work tomorrow and Saturday too.
yes.gif

Back