Simple Cheer Make-up For Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 18, 2012
anyine know of some pretty but simple make-up ideas for cheer comps?? my coach dont like us to wear anything but eye shadow and eyeliner so anything really simple would be great!! any ideas??? thanks!! by the way our team colors are pink, black and green :)

Honestly I love the neutral eye! Do a bronze and brown eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Keep it simple! No green or pink glitter. If you want some sparkle you could do a bit of pink shimmer shadow, but light pink not hot pink. You don't want people just staring at your eyes!

Reactions: Ems
Honestly I love the neutral eye! Do a bronze and brown eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Keep it simple! No green or pink glitter. If you want some sparkle you could do a bit of pink shimmer shadow, but light pink not hot pink. You don't want people just staring at your eyes!
thanks!! i'm gonna try that!! and i would defiantly not use any pink or green make up!!! haha my coach would kill me!! i will try the light pink though, i bet my coach wouldn't notice it much :)

Just curious if your coach wants you to do a certain make up- why are you trying to do something else? I know at our gym makeup is set for the team and as a team you do the look set by the coach.

Just curious if your coach wants you to do a certain make up- why are you trying to do something else? I know at our gym makeup is set for the team and as a team you do the look set by the coach.
I think she's just looking for suggestions within the guidelines of her coach.

fyi: she doesnt have a certain makeup for our team, she lets us wear anything simple really.....

fyi: she doesnt have a certain makeup for our team, she lets us wear anything simple really.....
apologies quick read and read "blue eyeshadow" not "but eyeshadow" and was wondering why you would try to do something different than "blue eyeshadow" if that was what your coach wants.. apologies again read too fast :)

apologies quick read and read "blue eyeshadow" not "but eyeshadow" and was wondering why you would try to do something different than "blue eyeshadow" if that was what your coach wants.. apologies again read too fast :)
hahaha oooh okkkk, yah my coach would make me wash it off at the comp if i wore blue eye shadow hahaha :)

I think brown shadows are great for comp and games.. i know a team that wears it like this: http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/files/33455/chocolate-brown-eyeshadow.jpg + a neutral lipgloss and a tiny bit of rouge.. 100% classy!! I suppose it's a bit more than your coach want but it looks reeeaaallly good.. and brown is a good colour for any uniform!!
that does look great!! im sure my coach wouldnt mind that, it doesnt look to noticable. do you have a link on how to do that look?? first comp is tomorrow!! :)

that does look great!! im sure my coach wouldnt mind that, it doesnt look to noticable. do you have a link on how to do that look?? first comp is tomorrow!! :)

Sorry, no, just found it at some makeup-page... Im sure there is plenty of tourials on youtube :) good luck!

anyine know of some pretty but simple make-up ideas for cheer comps?? my coach dont like us to wear anything but eye shadow and eyeliner so anything really simple would be great!! any ideas??? thanks!! by the way our team colors are pink, black and green :)
my gym does really nude eye make up and dramatic liner and red lip stick. simple but looks great on stage :)

I agree!!! Natural makeup all the way!

Back