Small Coed 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who do you think will win the Small Coed division at Worlds 2015?

• Brandon Senior Black

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • California Allstars SMOED

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Rockstar Cheer The Beatles

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • ACE Chiefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twist and Shout Diamonds

• Allstar Revolution

• Prodigy Midnight

• Louisiana Cheer Force

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Desert Storm Elite Rage

• Cheer Athletics Royalcats

• Total voters
this division is really tough, since smoeds won 3 years in a row all the other teams are hungry to win but i still think smoed might pull out a win this year?

BSB for first, Beatles for second. I love SMOED but they've gotten really cocky, Smoed stayed good, while Brandon learnt and trained to be better. I say it's Brandon's year.

I'll just be happy if University Cheer Force Firestorm makes it to Day 2. If anyone's going to be there watching small coed please go cheer my friends on! It's our gyms first ever worlds team so this weekend is a big deal for us. Rooting for Brandon also
Congrats on making it!

I would like Brandon to hit and win since they never seem to hit at worlds and they've been amazing all season! Although I wouldn't be surprised if Smoed pull it out the bag one more time! It definitely all depends on who hits this afternoon!

Cp16's only goal is to hit today. That's it. They could care less if that gets them to finals or doesn't. (It would be icing on the cake of a great season). Zero deductions and a hit routine, that's the sole goal for today. For a first year team from a first year gym, they've already exceeded my expectations anyway. Personally, I want this hit for THEM. Good luck, kitties! #fingerscrossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Our only goal is to hit today. That's it. We could care less if that gets us to finals or doesn't. Zero deductions and a hit routine, that's the sole goal for today. For a first year team from a first year gym, they've already exceeded my expectations. I want this hit for THEM. Good luck, kitties! #fingerscrossed

Lol you sound like you're on the team too! Good luck!

Sorry, didn't mean to. I'll fix it, thanks!

Aw girl I just had an awesome visual in my head reading it. 12steps debuts her ball up stretch at Worlds 2k15!

Aw girl I just had an awesome visual in my head reading it. 12steps debuts her ball up stretch at Worlds 2k15!

Hardly. I fixed it. Last thing I want to sound like is some vicarious SM.

I really feel like Brandon will take home the globes this year... besides smoed's had their time and they've gotten a bit cocky. They've been pretty inconsistent this season too.

Back