All-Star Small Limited Level 5 Worlds Top 5 Predictions (2010)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i heard Elite cheer and dance Blue Devils has been doing great. they compete this weekend so keep a lookout for them.

1. Brandon
2. Cheer Athletics
3. GymTyme
4. ICC

idk about 5 , though i do know i'm SUPER stoked to see Rock Solid , that stunt was INSANE last year

I feel like before we all make predictions we need to see all of the teams!! There are some teams that still haven't even won bids and maybe even some that have yet to compete!
Also, coming from a gym that's not exactly well known, it gets really discouraging to get on here and to see that the only teams that are ever talked about are the teams from "big name gyms" ...now don't get me wrong most of these teams are indeed incredible and most of the time they do in fact win and deserve to win...and some of the friendly rivalries that have developed over the years are fun to talk about too..I'm just saying before you go and predict all of the big time gyms to win everyhing...maybe watch some of the less known teams because they are just as good sometimes

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

In no particular order:

Cheetahs<3KILLED it this weekend.
GT
Brandon
ICE
Tribe (absolutely OBSSESSED w/ this routine. I always love Tribes routine though.)

We did great considering this was our first time competing all season. Day 1, team was very nervous, and had 6.5 points in deductions, put us way back from 1st and 3rd after Day one. Then, then Day 2, after getting all the jitters out, we hit our routine w/o deductions. Highest Raw & Net Score in division. We add difficulty to our routine every competition. We try to get a Paid bid to Worlds, that's our goal and have done so last 2 years, by perfecting routines, and adding difficulty each competition. With Worlds in mind as our #1 goal, that event is when we peak and put our hardest routine on the mat. It's the same strategy we've used for last 2 years, and we've only been open for those 2 years, with this year being our 3rd season. We've gone from 7th, to 5th places in successive year at Worlds in Large Senior Limited Coed, now we're shooting for Top 3 and a shot at the Gold :)

hussula said:
i heard Elite cheer and dance Blue Devils has been doing great. they compete this weekend so keep a lookout for them.
you guys were good and i loved how both the gyms supported each other in warm ups:)
good luck the rest of the season!

ElitexFierce said:
hussula said:
you guys were good and i loved how both the gyms supported each other in warm ups:)
good luck the rest of the season!

Thanks we always show good sportsmanship where ever we go and good luck to you also.We did do great first day we were very nervous an was in 4th place. then the second day idk what happened and kinda fell apart. but i know we will be ready for cheersport.

congrats to rockstar and Elite cheer and dance this weekend at spirit of hope on their bids..didnt get to see elite but rockstar was amazing on day 2! gave me chills... my team (ACX) also had an amazing performance on day 2! but alot of deductions on day 1 kept us from moving up places

Back