All-Star Small Limited Level 5 Worlds Top 5 Predictions (2010)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

JAGitudeeee said:
congrats to rockstar and Elite cheer and dance this weekend at spirit of hope on their bids..didnt get to see elite but rockstar was amazing on day 2! gave me chills... my team (ACX) also had an amazing performance on day 2! but alot of deductions on day 1 kept us from moving up places

i saw elite-Diamonds which they did great this weekend grats to them. didnt get to see rockstar but heard they were good and also didnt get to see ACX.

I saw Cheer Factory last weekend in Philli and they looked really good... anyone else saw them?

I was going through competition results from Varsity Brands and noticed that Tribe small limited beat CA Cheetahs small limited and Spirit of Texas large limited at ACA Nationals. Then beat Twist and Shout large limited at NCA Classic in Oklahoma.

I am picking them for the top 5 at Worlds.

I am interested in seeing UC Air Force large limited competing in this division this season.

cheerlifetake2 said:
I was going through competition results from Varsity Brands and noticed that Tribe small limited beat CA Cheetahs small limited and Spirit of Texas large limited at ACA Nationals. Then beat Twist and Shout large limited at NCA Classic in Oklahoma.

I am picking them for the top 5 at Worlds.

I am interested in seeing UC Air Force large limited competing in this division this season.

looks like sm limited 5 will be very interesting at cheersport. cant wait

love2cheer11 said:
1.BRANDON
2.GYMTYME
3.CHEER ATHLETICS
4.ICC
5.MEMPHIS ELITE
WOW!! It's so awesome to see someone remembers ME [Memphis Elite]!! I cheer for ME small coed 5 and honestly we're really not that bad haha. ME hasn't really been around alot since back in the day, but we got us a small coed 5 team now and we're working for a worlds bid and honestly we just wanna make it to finals and not get last! I feel soooooo honored that we were mentioned in the top 5....who knows maybe we can! It would be so awesome to be top 5! Can't wait to debut our routine! I'm feeling the pressure now!

Memphis elite coed 5... they were semi at battle but they are going to drop a boy and go small limited they have all boys whip doubles so they are definitely up there! I am on there team and we are changing all of our stuff... I cant say but our stunts and tumbling has been beefed up so we are here to do it, too!

I have been saying this all along and I still think Brandon Can win. For sure. They just got grandchamps at UCA NATIONALS beating orange and world cup shooting stars! Not to mention KE hit today and Brandon had a few minor mistakes and still beat KEs score on day 2 by like 2 points!

1) BSB
2nd can be either) gymtyme/KE/tribe
the rest of the teams after them can be) ICC/ice/ ca cheetahs
.. And MT Reign and star athletics after these teams!

DaBest said:
I have been saying this all along and I still think Brandon Can win. For sure. They just got grandchamps at UCA NATIONALS beating orange and world cup shooting stars! Not to mention KE hit today and Brandon had a few minor mistakes and still beat KEs score on day 2 by like 2 points!

1) BSB
2nd can be either) gymtyme/KE/tribe
the rest of the teams after them can be) ICC/ice/ ca cheetahs
.. And MT Reign and star athletics after these teams!
agreeed chloe! top 3 is a toss up IMO. whoever hits the better routine that day I guess

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'd reallllly love for Sparks to pull it together and at least make top 10.
They've got the execution that's made for Worlds.. they just need to take up the tumbling and keep their stunts solid.

i think KE, Brandon, and Tribe will be top 3 and it will all come down to who hits clean and also if any changes have been made to add more difficuulty recently .. ICE is up there too and GT !!

after the showcase i seen last night ummm i would have to say that everyone is going to be a bit suprised!work me out!

Back