All-Star Small Limited Level 5 Worlds Top 5 Predictions (2010)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GT 15th really surprised me. So did Rockstar being 3rd.

I really think GT's day 1 performance had to do with this placing. Although the scores start over fresh, the judges see a team that is worthy of a top 10 placing entering in 22nd place, and most likely expect that the teams that perform later will have something even greater in store, which isn't always the case. This was my theory last year after Marlins Tsunami placed so low on Day 1 and killed it Day 2, and GT's Day 2 performance this year just supports it. Sad, but it's politics..

I really think GT's day 1 performance had to do with this placing. Although the scores start over fresh, the judges see a team that is worthy of a top 10 placing entering in 22nd place, and most likely expect that the teams that perform later will have something even greater in store, which isn't always the case. This was my theory last year after Marlins Tsunami placed so low on Day 1 and killed it Day 2, and GT's Day 2 performance this year just supports it. Sad, but it's politics..

Agreed. I honestly think Memphis Elite belonged top 10 with Gymtyme since both Memphis and GT hit while 5 teams in top ten had falls and busts.

I was a little disappointed with finals for this division. I felt like the judges already had their minds made up before the competition began. From what I saw, only TWO teams in the top 10 actually hit their routines at finals... 1) Kentucky Elite and 2) MD Twisters Reign. the rest of the teams had tumbling and stunting mistakes or just an off performance. I was amazed to see that the only team that actually moved out of the top 10 was KC Cheer, however I thought about 4-5 of them would get moved and gym tyme and memphis elite would move somewhere in the rankings. was not expecting that top 3 AT ALL.

I was a little disappointed with finals for this division. I felt like the judges already had their minds made up before the competition began. From what I saw, only TWO teams in the top 10 actually hit their routines at finals... 1) Kentucky Elite and 2) MD Twisters Reign. the rest of the teams had tumbling and stunting mistakes or just an off performance. I was amazed to see that the only team that actually moved out of the top 10 was KC Cheer, however I thought about 4-5 of them would get moved and gym tyme and memphis elite would move somewhere in the rankings. was not expecting that top 3 AT ALL.

I actually expected the top 3 excluding rockstar, who was good and deserved their spot. As well as tribe, but then I really felt like gymtyme and USA m80s should have made top 10. And I agree that the judges already made their minds.

I feel like the top 3 were pretty much one point. KE they were amazing both days and most def deserved first. Brandon had a fall on day 1 but came back and did really well on day 2. We had like a tumbling touch out on day 2 and thats it i believe. I feel like people really arent giving respect where it has been earned.

I thought they got the Top 3 right, but GT and Memphis DEFINITELY should have been in Top 10. I saw Rolling Stones live at COA and right there I realized just how impressive they really were. I feel like they were, without a doubt, looked at as a dark horse in this division, but were very much deserving of a globe. They put on an amazing performance and worked hard for that globe!

I'm just saying GT and Memphis were awesome at finals. I know I'm on Memphis, but both GT and Memphis routine were filled with energy and difficulty and we went soooooooooo early! Thats the only reason why we both placed low which stinks, but we both performed to like an almost empty Jostens center while the top 10 had a packed out Jostens center ya know? But did anybody see Memphis Elite at NCA??? Compare Memphis at NCA to Worlds finals....................................Congrats to KE cause they gave me chill bumps! AMAZING!!! and Brandon!!!!

i agree with the fact that it was weird that only 1 team got moved out of top ten...there were teams who ended up in the top ten who had falls far worse on the second day than KC Cheer did. i mean, i know they didn't do as well second day as they did the first...but why was KC Cheer the only team to get moved out of top ten when there were more than just a couple of other teams who ALSO did not do as well in finals as they did in prelims? it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Back