All-Star So Far What's Your Fav Voiceover This Season?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"yeah we're top gun what more do you want us to say? we know that we're fierce we know that we're fly, so please get out of our way" - Top Gun Semi Limited

"call it quits, you know your through, cali took the rings from you" - Smoed

"teal and black slow it down for a minute... cea break it down like this, cea break it down"- CEA Small Senior X

"to all my competition sit down and take some notes go home read what you wrote" Stingrays Smoke

officially my new favourite voiceover/rap of all time

"Louis, Louis, but it aint Vuitton, I'm talkin' 'bout the 'Ville where the best come from, aint worried 'bout the rest, we got cards on our chest, I'm loving how we got y'all stressed. O M G is that Louis? Y E S Smoed's the best, S M H I'm shaking my head, number 1 like whatchu said?!"

officially my new favourite voiceover/rap of all time

"Louis, Louis, but it aint Vuitton, I'm talkin' 'bout the 'Ville where the best come from, aint worried 'bout the rest, we got cards on our chest, I'm loving how we got y'all stressed. O M G is that Louis? Y E S Smoed's the best, S M H I'm shaking my head, number 1 like whatchu said?!"
I am completely obsessed with that entire mix

1) Part 2 of the x evolution has arrived.
2) Can't you see? The ring looks better on me!
3) Now and forever we own the throne!
4) The ladies you adore, back for 1 more. Senior elite, evolution complete.

.. I just love anything to do with senior elite. lol!

CA Wonderkatz
"wonder this wonder that, i'm a wonderkat"
"this is our black, this is our blue, it's a fact we're better than you, lookin so live, lookin so fresh Wonderkatz at their best"

Back