All-Star Someone Check Maddie's Birth Certificate...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOL I had to rewind and rewatch just to be sure. Now I have a twitch that is never going to go away.

Gee thanks, UK.

mine did too.. i think she ran off stage. during one part, there is someone on the side going crazy cheering for them that looks like her/her uniform.

Curse you, girl in the white vest! Why? Why did you introduce yourself if you weren't going to be in the routine? Sigh, now the video is ruined because I will forever be looking on the sides for her.

Guess we know where the transitioning while kicking your butt started.

Saw a sort of table top pyramid and a sort of Swedish fall. Not too shabby for 30+ years ago.

somethings up because this is obviously maddie flying point for UK in the 80's

sorry i broke some of your juicy story wanting hearts
I have seen this video before, very recently... There is a thread on here, somewhere of wayyyy Old Skool videos, i believe this video is 81, or 82??? My first memories of cheerleading was when these shows came on tv, and I remember seeing Greenup County, and i was in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were the bomb!!!! Team R-of bhsp tucs, and standing tucs, that was Monumental for 1982!!!!!!!:fro:

I have seen this video before, very recently... There is a thread on here, somewhere of wayyyy Old Skool videos, i believe this video is 81, or 82??? My first memories of cheerleading was when these shows came on tv, and I remember seeing Greenup County, and i was in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were the bomb!!!! Team R-of bhsp tucs, and standing tucs, that was Monumental for 1982!!!!!!!:fro:
Whoops!!!!!? 1980, as is displayed on the video......................YIKES!!!! I guess I should have been paying attention... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!:fro:

Back