All-Star Someone Check Maddie's Birth Certificate...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder if that takes away from their score for the transitions. Like your taught arms to be glued to your sides when you move and this is the exact opposite lol.

Apparently not in the UCA world...UK and Dunbar (who also runs during transitions) usually reign supreme! Not quite sure how this would work out for them at another type of competition.

Holy crap!! Is that Lee Majors aka the Six Million Dollar Man announcing the team in the very beginning???? Colonel Steve Austin...a man barely alive....we can rebuild him....

I have seen this video before, very recently... There is a thread on here, somewhere of wayyyy Old Skool videos, i believe this video is 81, or 82??? My first memories of cheerleading was when these shows came on tv, and I remember seeing Greenup County, and i was in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were the bomb!!!! Team R-of bhsp tucs, and standing tucs, that was Monumental for 1982!!!!!!!:fro:
Greenup is still the bomb...and have you seen Dunbar? They are fierce too.

Oh wow! Loved the walking pyramid!

And 7 minutes... glad that part has changed!

One thing is making me twitch- one girl introduced herself in a white top. Where the heck did she go!!? She must have been an alternate or something.
There's also 8 male cheerleaders + 1 male mascot introduce themselves but only 7 male cheerleaders perform

Greenup is still the bomb...and have you seen Dunbar? They are fierce too.
I have watched them Both, and every other great teams at that National!!! I have most of the Videos from those championships from 91- about 2005 on VHS..... I hope to one day get all of this stuff transfered, but it will probably cost me Thousands of dollars, as I have over 500+ videos!!!!:fro:

My friend who is on UK said they want to stay classic like they were 30 years ago. So same run. Girls don't wear bows they only have ribbons in their hair and some other stuff I forget about it.

Totally random but who's Maddie?

Guys... I get it. I brought up an old thread. Sorry!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back