All-Star Someone Check Maddie's Birth Certificate...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i hope my kids will never see this video. i know my boys will keep begging me to wear a bear custome next competition.

Interesting that every single kid on the team is actually from Kentucky! I wonder if going out-of-state for school was less common in 1980 than it was in "my day" of the mid-90s, when very few of my college friends actually grew up in the state that we went to school in!

Interesting that every single kid on the team is actually from Kentucky! I wonder if going out-of-state for school was less common in 1980 than it was in "my day" of the mid-90s, when very few of my college friends actually grew up in the state that we went to school in!
It's more likely to have been (and still be a Kentucky thing). Lots of kids, even those that don't cheer, remain in-state for college. The tuition is much cheaper that way, so I don't blame.

Doesn't that make it an old thread?
Maybe but I thought the old thread rating was for when someone posts in a thread from a few years ago? Like if I was to bring back the worlds 2012 thread and start posting in it lol

Maybe but I thought the old thread rating was for when someone posts in a thread from a few years ago? Like if I was to bring back the worlds 2012 thread and start posting in it lol

I was teasing.

last week a newbie was creeping in old threads. gave me two old thread ratings on posts but didn't even post and resurrect the thread. literally just trolling through old threads marking things old thread. like no $h!t it's old, you had to go back 10 pages to find it...?

last week a newbie was creeping in old threads. gave me two old thread ratings on posts but didn't even post and resurrect the thread. literally just trolling through old threads marking things old thread. like no $h!t it's old, you had to go back 10 pages to find it...?
I just don't understand the point of it, is it the new :deadhorse:?

I just don't understand the point of it, is it the new :deadhorse:?
Tell me about it... like, I knew I had brought back an old thread. I didn't need 1, let alone 4 people to tell me that lol. I hope they unrate it because having more than 10 negative ratings makes me feel like a Fierceboard thug.

Tell me about it... like, I knew I had brought back an old thread. I didn't need 1, let alone 4 people to tell me that lol. I hope they unrate it because having more than 10 negative ratings makes me feel like a Fierceboard thug.
I wouldn't worry about it. I think it's fun when someone brings up an old thread like this for a comment. Some of them are fun. Now if it died for a reason. . . :sharkchase:

I also agree that the point of an "old thread" rating is to highlight that it was an old, bad thread and bringing it back will only stir up drama or that you think you are posting about a competition this year and are actually posting in a previous year's thread.

Then you and laughalittle can become fellow thugs. :p

Back