OT Spankies?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
At our former school, most of our uniforms were black and they wore black spankies--except for the Suzie who always had to stand out and wore orange. Susie's mom always wanted to be certain that Susie stood out--in a good or bad way!

In this instance, orange was bad.
She could just choose to wear a different color??? Oh my...can't even imagine that!

Aside from the youtube video references, Susie is a generic American name that isn't all that common anymore. If talking about a kid and you don't want to use her name, people often refer to her as Susie. There isn't a real Susie, it's referring to someone you don't want to name. Sort of along the lines of John Doe. There is no John, just a generic male name.
Yeah I got the part where she isn't a real kid ;) The other part I didn't know.

At our former school, most of our uniforms were black and they wore black spankies--except for the Suzie who always had to stand out and wore orange. Susie's mom always wanted to be certain that Susie stood out--in a good or bad way!

In this instance, orange was bad.

Why want to make a butt stand out?

From a yearbook point of view.... Please make your spankies the same color as the main part of the skirt. Having pics of a metallic green butt when the uniform is black makes them completely unusable... Whereas with spanks that match, if you can see the spanks a little bit it's no big deal.
From a cheer point of view, unless the uniform is white, I feel the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never even thought about spankies bringing unwanted attention, next year my girls will definitely be wearing solid dark green spankies I think it will make the uniform look more cohesive and they are definitely cheaper so its a win win :D

Back