All-Star Stingray Allstars Coed 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just got a notification for this thread and got really confused haha!
But I liked reading the post that said "I hope its Large Coed but probably not" and now they are 4th in the WORLD! Yay Steel!

Anyone else see the tweets about ioc5 next year? Maybe this thread isn't "old news" after all...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I saw tweets from Orange alumni wanting to make Orange an IAG5, but none about IOC5 - what did they say?
So exciting!
Yep!

Stingray Allstars ‏@LetsGoRays 1h
Interested in our IOC5? Come to tryouts May 7th at 9 PM *If you're of regular world's division age please attend our regular tryout.

ETA: And (came before the tweet above):

ATTENTION! Stingrays will have a NEW WORLDS TEAM for 2014-2015...
1f499.png
1f49a.png
IOC 5
1f49a.png
1f499.png
Tryouts? May 7th at 9 PM

Yep!

Interested in our IOC5? Come to tryouts May 7th at 9 PM *If you're of regular world's division age please attend our regular tryout.

ETA: And (came before the tweet above):

ATTENTION! Stingrays will have a NEW WORLDS TEAM for 2014-2015...
1f499.png
1f49a.png
IOC 5
1f49a.png
1f499.png
Tryouts? May 7th at 9 PM
IOC5 isn't really new for them though, would it not be Fire or will they change the name? I guess since they didn't have it the last two years so it's different. I would love to see the return of Fire though, they were great!

IOC5 isn't really new for them though, would it not be Fire or will they change the name? I guess since they didn't have it the last two years so it's different. I would love to see the return of Fire though, they were great!
Yeah I didn't think it was "new" either but I guess it's a relaunch :) Not sure about the name.

It's 2015 and I'm still waiting for Smoke to magically return... :(

Also, I get how Smoke, Rust, Slate and Steel are sort of metallic/grey colours, how did Electric come about?

It's 2015 and I'm still waiting for Smoke to magically return... :(

Also, I get how Smoke, Rust, Slate and Steel are sort of metallic/grey colours, how did Electric come about?
I don't if that theme was done on purpose or not, maybe. Their IOC5 team used to be called Fire though, I'm still not sure why that changed.

I don't if that theme was done on purpose or not, maybe. Their IOC5 team used to be called Fire though, I'm still not sure why that changed.

fire and rust were never full year teams. usually started around sept-oct. plus different coaches.

fire and rust were never full year teams. usually started around sept-oct. plus different coaches.
Starting in September/October's pretty "full-year" to me, especially if they're planning on competing at worlds.

Also, different coaches as in Fire and Rust had different coaches from one another or Fire and Rust had different coaches from Electric? Who coaches Electric by the way?

Starting in September/October's pretty "full-year" to me, especially if they're planning on competing at worlds.

Also, different coaches as in Fire and Rust had different coaches from one another or Fire and Rust had different coaches from Electric? Who coaches Electric by the way?

I lied. Tryouts were in sept/oct but practices probably wouldn't start til around dec. in the past rust had competed at BUTBT with maybe 4 practices.

And I meant electric had different coaches from fire and rust. Orange and steels coach, coaches electric.

Roger coaches Electric along with Louis Witsiepe who helps

Back