All-Star Stop Hatin On Maddie G!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow long post :) but i met her and took a picture like everyone else just to say i did it. but this girl on my team got her to sign her wrist and then cried when it rubbed off. pretty funny that the girl was 16 but i think when people say that you sign her up for the CNN is just bull. i know you had no desire to push your child out in the wide and open like this were it is possible for her to get slandered as well as praised. i feel if she was on the board and posted regularly in about 3 or so days she would have more shimmies then kingston. i just find it truly amazing that people treat her like shes something special. READ THE REST. sorry i didnt want to get killed by the Tealites but she is special and a very sweet person i just cant think of the word to describe how idolized she is. thats why i said "something special" i just cant find the word. i really like Senior Elite , infact i like WC as well but it just is beyond my imagination. why any athlete who isnt a professional athlete is obsessed so much over .although that will be great for her in the "real" world she will have a great attitude. i just love the way she handles herself with grace and classiness and i think if people are going to idolize her, idolize her after her character trates not her flying ability because you can loose that ability but you cant loose a character, a part of who you are,

On the CNN thing, they chose her, we had no interaction until after that choice was made. If you ask the CNN director, I think she made that decision after reading Facebook, Youtube, and yes the Fierce Board. They want viewers. I think what you are saying is that she has the credibility of competing and winning in a top division but appears to be authentic on a personal level. She is who she appears to be and that is why I tend to respond to statements that impune her character. Now, I appreciate the kind words and I suspect she and her mother will read this. I think the thing that may not be apparent is that the cheer world pulled her out for some unknown reason, she is there, and who am I to tell an 18 year old to get back in the can and not be noticed. It is unfair for me to limit her unless there is some danger or threat. It probably will become the most special time in her life. I certainly never experienced anything more than being the kid my mother tended to hit with the shoe when we were out of control.

On the CNN thing, they chose her, we had no interaction until after that choice was made. If you ask the CNN director, I think she made that decision after reading Facebook, Youtube, and yes the Fierce Board. They want viewers. I think what you are saying is that she has the credibility of competing and winning in a top division but appears to be authentic on a personal level. She is who she appears to be and that is why I tend to respond to statements that impune her character. Now, I appreciate the kind words and I suspect she and her mother will read this. I think the thing that may not be apparent is that the cheer world pulled her out for some unknown reason, she is there, and who am I to tell an 18 year old to get back in the can and not be noticed. It is unfair for me to limit her unless there is some danger or threat. It probably will become the most special time in her life. I certainly never experienced anything more than being the kid my mother tended to hit with the shoe when we were out of control.
hit with a shoe thats it? trying having an Asian mother. there crazy when there mad.Y U NO DOCTAR YET?
lol personal joke, but yeah i realize they choose her people dont just submit them selves to cnn like that. i mean maybe to the local news but not all the way up on that high of a scale and people think you guys "organized" all that they need to slow there roll
now for the bolded part, spot on. she isnt annoying and rude like she most certainly could be at her level of cheer fame

Thanks. I'm feeling the love now. To each their own, I assume that goes both ways if no one is infringing on your rights?

My only love is for these kids, athletes and competitors. Each and every athlete from level 1 to 5 have the same amount of passion and drive as your daughter or mine - To be the best that they can be so their team can reap the benefits.

Infringement is what you allow it to be. I have no room or tollerance in my life for negativity - one can talk all the smack they want - what u bring to the table speaks more volume than all this bantering back n forth.

All i am saying is let her shut the naysayers up by being the best she can be and prove them wrong where it really matters whether it be on the mat or in just her everyday life interaction. Having this offense and defense back n forth and shirts made distracts where the focus really should be and that is "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS"

How about those Dolphins getting their first win of the season?!

-____-
when i see your picture i imagine you as a hulking black man behind the computer hahahahah! but is dolphins a football team?

I know Dan Marino's niece! His house in FL = Amazing. And it apparently has more nutrisystem than anybody knows what to do with. My cousin and her are like best friends!

But yes, in 6 months she will be done, and move on to her college career and I think in the end, she will be relieved to be done.
Aww I hope she won't be done! It would be such a waste of talent for her not to cheer in college! Hopefully she does, though I understand that academics come first!!!

i feel the same as some, it is a team sport. yes i understand maddie is a great flyer no one is contesting that but it irks me when people act like maddie gardner is the only person on the team that is annoying not that it hurts me it just irks me. and people really do put her on a peddle stool as to try to model themselves after a regular teen is crazy. its not like she makes 3 million a year and shes uber famous she is just a cheerleader that did a 360 tick tock and it looked good.
A M E N. the bandwagon is getting a little full..

Maddie is a gorgeous girl, with a sweet personality, who excels at a sport. Because she is such a great person, people would love and be obsessed with her, no matter if she cheered or not. At least in my personal opinion...

Hey @canttouchthis ,my daughter's room is teal, purple and zebra...does that make her obsessed? :p

Maddie is a gorgeous girl, with a sweet personality, who excels at a sport. Because she is such a great person, people would love and be obsessed with her, no matter if she cheered or not. At least in my personal opinion...

Hey @canttouchthis ,my daughter's room is teal, purple and zebra...does that make her obsessed? :p
nope ! :) my room is turquoise black and white :) <3

All i am saying is let her shut the naysayers up by being the best she can be and prove them wrong where it really matters whether it be on the mat or in just her everyday life interaction. Having this offense and defense back n forth and shirts made distracts where the focus really should be and that is "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS"

Problem becomes that she can be good on the mat and good in life and people probably will not stop the talking one way or the other until she is done. Now, you may choose a different style when the discussion turns to your child, gym or team. However, I have chosen to try to guide it here to the best of my ability by telling what I think is the truth about her, her team and gym. I'm sure you can respect that you and I may deal with negativity in different ways as who feels the need to respond to positive feedback with anything but Thank You. She'll do her best for her team and gym, and live life the way she feels is best. I just tend to be a bit more "proactive" here. But I appreciate the advice.

Latest posts

Back