OT Sweater Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 23, 2010
I really don't know where to put this but i was looking for these kind of sweaters but i have no idea where to find them. I am looking for the plain sweaters not the Holden one, this was just the only picture i could find
Any ideas?

Instagram

Thank you :)

VS pink have them in London so sure they would have them online! I think they say 'love pink' across the back of some of them :)

Eta - my dodgy spelling

Last edited:
I ordered a college one for my non-cp for her favorite team. I just googled spirit jersey and the school name.

There are lots of sellers out there. I would find one that is in Europe or has decent shipping rates.

They're super expensive anywhere you order from... But boxercraft has them too and I believe we paid 35 which is the cheapest I've seen them, but the words were screen printed so it's not as nice as the real ones. It's also a little thinner. Varsity's are screen printed too (even the fake pocket) but thicker than the boxer craft and I we paid $45 each on a team order. The nicest ones are the real ones which are linked above.

I have spent the last hour on looking them up and it seems impossible to get them here in Europe for a decent price. Why do i always have to fall in love with things you can only get in the US or have to pay a ridiculous amount for if you wanna ship it to Europe , depressing :/ I should have bought the Worlds one when i saw it in April

Because I am stylishly inept... What do you wear spirit jerseys with? Leggings and boots or something?

Back