All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That awkward moment when "Don't Stop Believing" comes on the radio and you start marking Maryland Marlins Tsunami's pyramid in public.. And people ask what your doing.. And when you answer with "Oh thisis a cheerleading team from Maryland's pyramid song from their routine!" and they look at you like as if you told them that your dog can speak french.

~I'll be sitting doing something, like working on the computer or something, and it'll be totally quiet...then all of a sudden I'll randomly scream out some team's voiceover at my cat and she just looks at me like I'm an idiot.
~I constantly have these little people tumbling inside my head! THEY WON'T...GO...AWAY!
~At a BBQ place I go to sometimes, they have a sign there that says 'Smell That Smoke' and the first time I went there and saw it I immediatly thought of Stingrays. And then the last time I was there I saw it again and started talking to my dad about Smoke Rays. -_-
~One time I had a dream that I was as awesome a flyer as Maddie Gardner and when I woke up and couldn't do a 360 ball up to tick tock scorpion double down I was like fml...

mine happened today.. i was in the dressing room and someone called me so all i hear is this super loud & echoed: "twisters lets go, watch us watch us yes we look so fierce fierce!" and my first reaction because it was so loud, was to silence it- but i literally CAN NOT silence the ringtone without doing the motions.

#theawkwardmoment when you try to climb over a wall but cant reach the top, so you successfully get your non cheer friends to put you up in a prep and you can get over.

Latest posts

Back