All-Star The Best Of The Best At Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You travel 10 miles in a taxi and you're getting charged an arm and half your leg.

LoL. I don't think it's that expensive. I would take a taxi or walk from the closest resort before I waited that long for a bus, but that is just me. I have no patience.

Edited to add that according to google it's 4.6 miles from Port Orleans to WWoS, 10 minute drive time (depending on traffic of course). Pop Century is 2.6 miles, 4 mintues.

Last edited:
Anyone know what scoring system The Summit uses? Is it subjective like worlds or is there a scoresheet?

I figured that....my CP cried herself to sleep because she wasn't happy when I told them they start first tomorrow. She is so darn competitive.....

Tomorrow is a fresh start. Scores don't carry over!

Reposting in this thread too: My girls level 4 small senior team didn't make it to day 2. Looking for info. on Thunder Elite Shock from Texas. They had a stunt fall and were against amazing difficult clean teams. I completely understand why we didn't place in the top ten, but would still like to know what place they got out of the 38 teams the first day. If anyone has any inside info. please share or pm me. Thanks bunches!

Anyone know what scoring system The Summit uses? Is it subjective like worlds or is there a scoresheet?
It's a Varsity event so they use the same sheets as all their other comps. I think they are calling it Accuscore?

So Varsity always gives my gym the short end of the stick...we get to reveals, and we don't get announced as finalists. So we're all a little sad (though one of our mommas did win the dance off haha), and then someone looks on Varsitys twitter page and sees us listed as a finalist for our division?! Our coaches ran to the judges table and came back and told us they had some "serious news", so "find a hand to squeeze", and our gym owner started off her sentence with "the judges said they're sorry to inform you...that it was incorrectly announced and you're finalists!" I guess it was worth the suspense :)
Needless to say I'm pretty excited to be a finalist last year and this year, and this is my senior year :)
Forgot to mention I'm in large Senior 4 :)

So I feel bad for the teams that competed in the varsity tent today - especially if they did not make it to day two. This area seems to fall short of The Summit experience. Anyone else feel this way?

Back