All-Star The Best Of The Best At Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

With the delay and the high percentage of lightning, how are they going to work in all of the Varsity Arena schedule into Jostens and Field house?

Our CP is scheduled to go on after 4pm. I bet she doesn't go on until after 10pm.

With the delay and the high percentage of lightning, how are they going to work in all of the Varsity Arena schedule into Jostens and Field house?

Our CP is scheduled to go on after 4pm. I bet she doesn't go on until after 10pm.

They just announced that the varsity arena will be delayed an hour. Good luck to your cp and her team!

If anyone is willing to post videos I would appreciate it. My girls are senior 4 Thunder Elite Shock. I had to send my girls without me because of money. I have never ever missed a comp. I am going crazy not being there today. It is going to be a very, very long day. I am going to try the live stream, but don't have the best Internet. Also, I will be trying to stream it on my old Ipad. Not sure if it will work or not. Thanks bunches!

I will be there tomorrow and will try to record as many teams as possible that people request.. No guarantees though because I will be following around my old gym and friends :) But I will be watching SS2, SC4, SS3, and SJ2.

i asked this in another thread, but am dying to know. for the teams that move on how do we know what place They are in? Our youth 1 moved on. I want to know how they placed. Thanks

i asked this in another thread, but am dying to know. for the teams that move on how do we know what place They are in? Our youth 1 moved on. I want to know how they placed. Thanks
Here's the results that have been posted so far, I'm not sure what order they're in
The Summit 2014

I hate disney buses. Only two resorts have buses to WWOS. My resort isn't one of them. We went from Port Orleans to Hollywood studios, waited for a bus to go to Pop century that never showed up, took one to Art of Animation instead and walked to Pop Century. Now we're waiting for the WWOS bus which could take up to an hour to come. Luckily I compete at 9:00 PM so I have awhile to get there. This is crazy

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I hate disney buses. Only two resorts have buses to WWOS. My resort isn't one of them. We went from Port Orleans to Hollywood studios, waited for a bus to go to Pop century that never showed up, took one to Art of Animation instead and walked to Pop Century. Now we're waiting for the WWOS bus which could take up to an hour to come. Luckily I compete at 9:00 PM so I have awhile to get there. This is crazy

What about a taxi?

Oh no! Well if you leave now you should get there in time. And good luck!

Back