OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
spent some time watching some dance moms videos, and ive come to the conclusion that the aldc must have some crappy choreographers cause watching videos of all the girls who have come and gone and are at different studios, they look so much better now that they have left the aldc. i also have to wonder if they are intentionally making sure some of the girls dont beat maddie and give maddie better choreography overall....hmmm....

spent some time watching some dance moms videos, and ive come to the conclusion that the aldc must have some crappy choreographers cause watching videos of all the girls who have come and gone and are at different studios, they look so much better now that they have left the aldc. i also have to wonder if they are intentionally making sure some of the girls dont beat maddie and give maddie better choreography overall....hmmm....

Well, Christy always said so...

The answer is yes. Always yes if it's going to favor Maddie.

I think that's a given.

Nia posted a picture on Instagram with Chloe and Paige that said "missed my best friends #reunited". Hmmm...

Interesting...

Not trying to argue but this is from her mom....unless she's not with her mom which I doubt

fab57c0bf3f8be89f714d8a17a7f8e3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't follow her on Instagram, I noticed on Facebook that she was telling everyone in Scotland that it'd been fun and they'd be back in April. I took that to assume they were leaving.

ETA: She posted on twitter that she was back.

Speaking of Chloe...

Dancers with their hair down will always be distracting to me but she's incredible. I'm so happy to see her doing so well.

Eta: I forgot that maddie danced to that on the show. I bet Abby will be nasty about it on social media because somehow that's maddies song.

Back