OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
So I guess the Ziegler's pulled out after all and the lead was scratched?
I'm good if I never have to hear that song again!

Tbh the girls dancing looks so awkward in this video, the only one that is halfway decent is kalani. The others...nah
And i agree, that song is .......no comment

Apparently if you dance, you also have to sing??? Here is a solo Ava did, the music is original---she wrote and recorded it. Amazingly, it actually sounded good.

Her hands are a mess - ugh. Her legs have potential, but her upper body is just out of control and awkward looking. Needs a lot more ballet than she's taking.

The song is not bad.

Her hands are a mess - ugh. Her legs have potential, but her upper body is just out of control and awkward looking. Needs a lot more ballet than she's taking.

The song is not bad.

I agree. She has a very awkward body, imo. Videos from when she was a few years younger aren't so bad and with the right classes and time spent, she could do a lot. Not sure if she wants to be a ballerina---but she has the body for it much like Chloe does.

im confused as to why Elle seems to feel the need to gain attention from other 12 year olds by having her do fashion week. i mean what preteen reads Elle magazine, much less understand half of whats in it. i get that it was probably a very cool experience for her to have, but ehh. i remember when another fashion magazine let some famous youtuber be a fashion correspondent and people tore her to shreds for not knowing anything about what she was writing on.

So I find it interesting that when they tagged his 'manager' it also said dad, but when they tagged the producer they didn't tag his cousin.

Does he look familiar to anybody? MarsRaps - YouTube

And here is MattyB without autotune on his older brother's YouTube account...

I've got no words for this family right now.

LMAO!!! Perez sit down with that fake afro!

I'm dead right now.

ETA: That reminds me of this.

:wham::deathdrop:
Someone needs to tell this child that it's not 2003. Juicy sweatsuits are obsolete. I feel like the mom and daughter just spend and spend. While the dad is financially intelligent and actually knows how to properly invest money. Poor girl will blow right through her trust fund if no one teaches her better.

Last edited:
Someone needs to tell this child that it's not 2003. Juicy sweatsuits are obsolete. I feel like the mom and daughter just spend and spend. While the dad is financially intelligent and actually knows how to properly invest money. Poor girl will blow right through her trust fund if no one teaches her better.

Au contraire, it's just perception...
:deathdrop:

LMAO!!! Perez sit down with that fake afro!

I'm dead right now.

ETA: That reminds me of this.

News media shows need to stop showing stuff like that Isabella story - quit glorifying all these spoiled "me me me" little girls and their vapid stage moms. I know it's got a lot of shock value that a 6 year old spent $1200 on room service and thousands on sweatsuits that won't fit her anymore next year, but we need to stop giving stuff like this press. It's really nauseating, and I don't understand how these girls' parents can't see that allowing their child to be portrayed on TV this way is a horrible idea - like imagine that video surfacing 10-15 years from now when that girl is trying to apply to a prestigious college or for a professional job?! I don't think companies will be as eager to hire her after seeing that video.

Back