All-Star The Majors 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We got our's the other day too! Lesson learned last year. :D

I actually bought four tickets last year, but our program decided two weeks before Supernationals that we would not be going. I ended up giving them away at the last minute to a friend at another gym that could pick them up at will call...you may remember my plea on Facebook for someone to use them! I think I may have been more disappointed to miss than CP. This year she is obsessed with going and can't wait to meet Little Bit!

I actually bought four tickets last year, but our program decided two weeks before Supernationals that we would not be going. I ended up giving them away at the last minute to a friend at another gym that could pick them up at will call...you may remember my plea on Facebook for someone to use them! I think I may have been more disappointed to miss than CP. This year she is obsessed with going and can't wait to meet Little Bit!

I do remember that!!! Picture of our 2 girls is a must!!!

EXACTLY! Worlds has lost its touch of prestige because everyone & their mom can find a way to get there!
I have been saying that since 2011, that the competition at Worlds isnt as prestigious as it use to be, they give out way to many bids for that comp.

I have been saying that since 2011, that the competition at Worlds isnt as prestigious as it use to be, they give out way to many bids for that comp.
i think the more teams compete the more prestigious it is. If you really wanna be the best you haft to beat everyone not just a few

may i predict who is going to win in every division? so far from what i have seen, it's going to be:
Small Coed:
1. Cali SMOED
2. Brandon Senior Black
3. PCM Mysterious
Large Coed:
1. Cali COED
2. CEA Coed Elite
3. CA Cheetahs
Large All Girl:
1. CEA Senior Elite
2. Cali Elite
3. CA Panthers

about the grand champ, mmm, maybe Cali COED or SMOED, they seem strong to me, idk, it's just my prediction. feel free to comment about it ;)

may i predict who is going to win in every division? so far from what i have seen, it's going to be:
Small Coed:
1. Cali SMOED
2. Brandon Senior Black
3. PCM Mysterious
Large Coed:
1. Cali COED
2. CEA Coed Elite
3. CA Cheetahs
Large All Girl:
1. CEA Senior Elite
2. Cali Elite
3. CA Panthers

about the grand champ, mmm, maybe Cali COED or SMOED, they seem strong to me, idk, it's just my prediction. feel free to comment about it ;)
I don't get into predictions too much, probably because I live in the land of ACC Basketball where anyone seems like they can beat anyone on any given day. So, that's probably where I'm coming from, but I definitely think in large senior and large coed....it's anybody's game. Just depends who happens to hit it best on that given day.

Can't wait to see it, were starting to enter the season where well get more of these head to head match ups and it just makes everyone that much better.

Back