All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

but who honestly predicted that they would win? also it's kind of hard not to place top 5 in large coed the past few years considering how little amount of teams are in the division :stupid:

Doesn't matter who predicted they would win. Competition is won on the mat not in a popularity contest. The top teams in every division are usually so close that it all depends on the day, the floor color, whether it is day or night, and which way the wind is blowing on who will win. (sarcasm alert) The "we are just an underdog - nobody believes in us but us" song has been sung for long enough by the members and fans alike. Nobody with any cheer sense denies they are good, even those who don't like them. It is attitudes and statements like you initially posted which make people dislike them more.

Just because the majority want to only talk about three or four teams, don't mean they are not more. Just they are not considered tops in that division and are by the true definition of the word underdogs..

If you don't want it to happen it is pretty easy to not watch it or just pretend it doesn't exist. Not sure what was so lame about it?
If you have been follwing this since the beginning, you know how HUGE they made the MAJORS up to be.. the videos on Youtube, the numerous advertisements, ect. IMO it was a HUGE let down... I was expecting so much more...

Cheerlive had it on there for free. I watched from F5 all the way through awards on the cheerlive website for FREE. They messed things up somehow and there was no need to pay at all. People got ripped off.
OhhhKAY, well I probably should send out an email or something. Thats AWFUL !

If you have been follwing this since the beginning, you know how HUGE they made the MAJORS up to be.. the videos on Youtube, the numerous advertisements, ect. IMO it was a HUGE let down... I was expecting so much more...

I have been following it and for a first year event I think it was great. Not sure what you expected other then the 9 teams competing like they did. The interviews and stuff was really nice and gave it a nice feel.

Pretty sure they have an 18 hour bus ride home lol

I thought BlueCat mentioned flying out to compete tomorrow.

These teams didn't waste any money did they? Wasn't their stuff all paid for or was that a "rumor"?

I think it was a fun idea, but for the 7 teams that didn't win the "Inaugural" Majors, they just competed at a 1-day. Not even eligible for a bid. That sucks.
Mhmm!!! Majors should be the Friday before jamfest nationals starts on saturday and sunday IMO...

I think it was exactly what they told us it would be. People moan about competitions not being exclusive anymore and that "ANYONE" can get there..well here you go..the best were invited and the two highest scoring teams won..what more do you want?

I think the majors were AWESOME! I think the teams didn't deliver, but these people went to every gym, edited a very professional video for each team, had a COMPLETELY SOLD OUT audience with people scalping tickets outside, and are paying for 2 teams to travel to Europe... I'd say this event was NOT lame by any means.

Back