All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it was a fun idea, but for the 7 teams that didn't win the "Inaugural" Majors, they just competed at a 1-day. Not even eligible for a bid. That sucks.

Aren't Panthers and Cheetahs flying out to compete in TX tomorrow? Plus I thought there hotels and stuff were paid for by Jamfest they aren't out any money.

HappyHappyHappy! Coed results were what I expected...allgirl could have gone either way but Panthers well deserved! I LOVED every minute of the MAJORS! It is now 4;32am and I can go to sleep happy :)

I think it was a fun idea, but for the 7 teams that didn't win the "Inaugural" Majors, they just competed at a 1-day. Not even eligible for a bid. That sucks.

Exactly my thoughts. Sorry about this but: Fame and Tsunami, you didnt really have a chance of winning, why waste your money?

Was the feed free on the cheerlive website or was the post about the free ustream feed????? Id rather pay for something and watch then watch something that is technically stolen

"WE DID IT!!!!!!!!! Going to europe with the best team ever!!!" from one of the coed elite girls on twitter...(not naming) but surely they must both be going to jamfest europe as they said they would be kitting both teams out with Nfinity as they can't visit europe without it..

I just wish that this whole Majors deal had been a 2 day (or even performing twice in 1 day) kind of thing because almost none of the teams hit, and I feel like it would have been more fair to do like a 30/70 or 40/60 because then they'd at least have a first performance to get the jitters out.

Was the feed free on the cheerlive website or was the post about the free ustream feed????? Id rather pay for something and watch then watch something that is technically stolen

Cheerlive had it on there for free. I watched from F5 all the way through awards on the cheerlive website for FREE. They messed things up somehow and there was no need to pay at all. People got ripped off.

Back