All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

correcting myself. may not have a been a Stingrays girl for sure. but definitely a girl who was on a team competing for a bid at BUTBT.

... he meant SENIOR Elite not Coed Elie... ... so he was right..
well maybe if he wasn't being such a poor sport he might have actually gotten what he was trying to say right...
I actually feel sorry for people like that. When someone gets excitement out of seeing someone else hurt/fail, etc. I know that they aren't really happy people on the inside. People who are genuinely happy w/themselves don't take pleasure at the thought of people failing, hurting, etc. It's also a sign of weakness imo. Plenty of people who are rooting for their team or don't particularly like CEA, manage to express their opinions w/o being rude or hateful.

I am SO glad I was unconscious for all of this..

But no really. I have yet to be shown why I SHOULD get a twitter or even LOOK at it. I've seen about 80 million reasons why I shouldn't.

And I dare, no I BEG each and every one of you who has the COWARDICE to kick a person while they're down to tell it to their face.. Oh, you won't? Cause you haven't got guts..and if you were HALF as capable and HALF a human, you'd find something better to do with your time. But you're not. So I will sit here and judge you blatantly. And pity your inability to live happily on your own terms. WHO runs your life, exactly? Clearly not you if you get so worked up about ONE person..

I'm sorry, but all the jealous wannabes who are kicking a young athlete when she is down should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. You are lucky I am not an admin, because you would no longer be posting on this board. We don't care what your opinion is. There has been some serious crossing over the line here, and it needs to stop.

Amen!!

On a positive note, I would like to point out the good sportsmanship I've seen tonight. I've seen numerous CEA athletes (particularly from SE) congratulate the Panthers on their win and I saw @JohnButler daughter congratulate mstealtoyou daughter (I'm sure everyone knows who JohnButler's daughter is, but I don't want to mention a minor's name w/o permission).

You all know this was another one of CEA's super ingenious power moves. Making one of their top cheerlebrities on one of their most talked about teams fall (on purpose mind you) so when they show up at worlds people will think well they blew it in Indy so maybe they will get second or third and then BAM BAM BAM 1st place, worlds GOLD baby!!!! Oh wait none of you CEA basher, haters, jealous too good for youself people knew this, my bad for sharing the secret. ;)

But seriously, get over yourselves. You must be pretty insecure to LIVE for this unfortunate mistake to happen. Put yourself in her place, take a good look in the mirror and ask youself," Why am I so stupid that I must be hateful towards others-that you probably don't even know personally-that I got excited when someones dream fell apart tonight?" Then remember karma is a....:eek:

Back