IOAG 5 - GT Pink
IOC 5 - CA Wildcats
Large Senior 5 - World Cup Shooting Stars
Small Senior 5- Stingray Allstars Orange
Large Limited Coed 5 - Stingray Allstars Smoke
Semi Limited Coed 5 - ACE
Small Limited Coed 5 - California Allstars
Unlimited Coed 5 - California Allstars

Bolded teams also won worlds. Even though the NCA curse really only applies to Large Senior, it's interesting that some of the NCA winners didn't have the best luck this weekend..
Orange had a fall on day one, smoke just had a terrible weekend ): , Smoed had about 4 points in deductions day two, ect.

this is kind of off topic, but i think senior elite has a day 2 curse on them. for the past 5 years they had not hit day 2 at worlds. it's so sad because if they did who knows how many times they could have won

i'm pretty sure its just past 3
I'm sorry i ment to type 4 not 5 thanks for pointing that out but i just watched 07
07- prep on left side of pyramid (kinda fell but i wouldn't consider that as one)
08- pyramid issue (on the left side saved it though i guess it just depends on how you see it)
09-stunt fall
10-stunt fall
11- stunt fall

omg! it does happen!!Cheer athletics jags won NCA for 6 or 7 years in a row. then finally lost NCA in 2009, but won worlds in 2009!!! and then the next year they won NCA and lost Worlds by like a couple points when they hit perfect!! :):p

I'm sorry i ment to type 4 not 5 thanks for pointing that out but i just watched 07
07- prep on left side of pyramid (kinda fell but i wouldn't consider that as one)
08- pyramid issue (on the left side saved it though i guess it just depends on how you see it)
09-stunt fall
10-stunt fall
11- stunt fall

i think they had a basket issue in 07 too.

Back